Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

LOL, I Need that! LLC

This app made seems to have made a difference. Still not sure. Playing around with it. I may delete or make a better review. But leaving a review is the only way I could see the button to make changes.

Gneiss Spice

I installed this app, it wouldn't load or do what it was supposed to. I thought it was deleted. Then, I was charged $1.99 a month (I thought I had no apps with recurring fees). When I didn't pay the $1.99 bill (which I was unaware of), Shopify froze my account during the holiday season and I lost a day of sales. Since, I have received multiple emails from this company asking me to change my negative review, as it's "unfair to them." So I'm changing this to a neutral review, as the app did not work for me, but I guess it works for other people.

piia

bof. un petit embetant car elle n'est qu'en anglais. j'ai pas l'impression qu'on puisse modifier plusieurs photos en meme temps.

Secondteeparty

This is awesome for every product I list that has an image I have add alt text to them and If I 7 or 9 variant of a product I normally go in and add alt text to all of them for SEO but this saves me time and eliminate a process that i dislike and save me time.