SEO Optimizer for Product Page

Run SEO Audit. Fix On-Page SEO Meta Tags. Optimize Products.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

claim.it.boutique

i really enjoyed just following the instruction and it was all done for me, really great app to use.

Bruce Tarkington Drawings

I don’t know what it did but I feel good about it. Have received so many offers on the internet to optimize my SEO and never trusted anyone. Nice to know Shopify trusts this app because I’d never just choose anything out of the blue.

Nuseas

This was so quick and great to implement and optimise and saves money and time! Great app for something that I realised how important it is for my store

May 10, 2022

Thank you :) Glad to hear the app helped you :)

Pen and Papel

fantastic app to automatically add relevant text to my product images. I have a catalog of over 400 products with multiple variants so this has been an absolute life saver!! Also super easy to use!!

May 2, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your review. Happy to hear it helped in updating your products :)

Maclano

Delivers on wait it promises, it optimizes the alt tags just as expected, and I am thankful to have it.

April 23, 2022

Thank you :) Happy to hear that the app delivered on what you expected.

Moldes y pigmentos

Muy buena aplicación, me ahorro tener que modificar alt text de mas de 500 imágenes, y es gratis!!!!

April 22, 2022

Gracias por tu reseña :)

mundobuba

Rápido y me ahorró mucho tiempo, además tenía algunas imágenes sin texto alternativo y no me había dado cuenta! muchas gracia por aplicaciones como éstas.

April 20, 2022

Encantado de escucharlo te ahorró tiempo :) Gracias

com bossa studio

So easy to use, logical and accessible. Saved me so much time, really appreciate it and would highly recommend. Thank you!

April 20, 2022

So happy to read you review :) While building the app was focussing on making it easy to use. Thank you!

Same Same...but different Gifts

Incredibly simple to use! I have a basic understanding of SEO optimization & this app seemed like a good place to start. I wasn't wrong! Thanks!

April 17, 2022

Thank you for your review :) Glad to hear the app helped and that you found it easy to use. Thank you!

FashionLuxuryShops

I used this app to help fix my seo. It really done the job. I am so happy I found this app. It was amazing and I cant wait to see my store grow.

April 15, 2022

Great to hear that you found us useful :) Thank you!

Previous 1 3