SEO Optimizer for Product Page

Developer
Weightless
4.9
August 27, 2022

This app does what it says it will do for an affordable price. This is my third try with an seo app and this one is definitely the one that I will keep.

Ki Aroma
Time spent using app: 4 days
Weightless replied August 27, 2022

Wow, that’s so great to hear! Thanks you for your feedback. In the next two weeks, I’ll add more bulk features - bulk updating products price, meta fields and a few more. Will continue to add value. Thank you so much !

Arjun, co-founder

August 26, 2022

Really Good Product. If you follow along with everything - it truly does optimize and make everything neat and organized with the description. Useful.

toyscardsnbikes.com
Time spent using app: 27 days
Weightless replied August 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. Glad you found it useful. Lots more bulk features coming up in the next two weeks.

Thank you.

Arjun, co-founder

June 20, 2022

i really enjoyed just following the instruction and it was all done for me, really great app to use.

claim.it.boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 18, 2022

I don’t know what it did but I feel good about it. Have received so many offers on the internet to optimize my SEO and never trusted anyone. Nice to know Shopify trusts this app because I’d never just choose anything out of the blue.

Bruce Tarkington Drawings
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 9, 2022

This was so quick and great to implement and optimise and saves money and time! Great app for something that I realised how important it is for my store

Nuseas
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Weightless replied May 10, 2022

Thank you :) Glad to hear the app helped you :)

Arjun, Co-founder