VF Image Resizer+

VF Image Resizer+

Built for Shopify

Reviews (396)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient image compression and resizing capabilities, which enhance product page aesthetics. Its automation features, including standardizing image resizing and automating SEO fixes, are time-saving. Merchants have noticed improvements in website speed and SEO performance. The free plan, allowing for 200 image resizes, is well-liked. Customer support is noted for its quick response and helpfulness. The app is seen as affordable and good value for money.

April 17, 2024

A great app that is easy to use. 200 free credits you can use every month if you can't afford a monthly plan, also allowing you to test out the product before buying. Straightforward. A must have app for those of us who can't take our own product photos.

Pro 6 Cycle
About 2 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this app for anyone needing image compression (If any of your images are over 100KB, I'd say that's you). It's super simple not only to compress but to resize images also! Very pleased!

3rd Day
28 days using the app
March 29, 2024

Really good for automating SEO fixes regarding alt text, image name, format conversion for products and collection

Nohelia Vazquez Art
Norway
8 months using the app
May 31, 2024

Easy to use! Hoping the next update allows for Watermark settings to be stored automatically.

Worked Wood
3 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Such a useful App..it takes hours away of tedious work and so easy to use.

onsēm
28 days using the app
March 30, 2024

Great app. I use it for compressing images and it works really well - fast and efficient.

jeannieberglund.com
Denmark
10 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Easily standardizes all product images for FREE

Embellish Salon Studio
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited June 13, 2024

Update: BEWARE -- this app corrupted my image files and changed colors. We're a jewelry store and many of our green pieces turned black. Blue pieces turned white. It was hard to notice at first but when we realized we saw that the resize function changed colors on almost all of our images. HUGE issue for us.

We restored our store to 1 day before we did cropping with this tool and images went back to normal.

Very easy to use and does everything we need!

LLUME Jewelry
14 days using the app
June 11, 2024

Very good, but I hope to add a membership that processes 100,000 photos per month

ZROLMA
9 days using the app
May 12, 2024

My website looks well better than used to be

CORIMARAY