4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth integration with Shopify themes. They value its ability to effectively manage image and video galleries, with customization options to meet specific needs. The app's performance is reliable, handling large volumes of media smoothly, and supports alt text and product page linking. It's found useful for creating portfolios and lookbooks. Customer support is praised for its quick response and problem-solving skills. Many consider the app to be good value for money.

Edited May 17, 2019

We are using the app from last month. The Image & Video gallery is awesome an responsive. Amazing customer service. Highly Recommended.

Incense Pro
EnormApps replied May 17, 2019

Thank you for such an amazing feedback, If you have any problem please email us anytime :)

May 12, 2017

Good app and excellent customer service.
They replied to my email within mins and resolved the issue.
Very satisfied with their service.

Vintage Sports Images New
July 24, 2018

After looking into galleries out there for something as simple as 60 images in a single collection, I couldn't believe the sky rocketing prices out there (monthly) for other apps on the market. This app has by far the best pricing and best customer service. I had a small hiccup (user error) and this team was able to fix it for me nearly instantly. There email support is freaky fast and they had the problem fixed within minutes of emailing them.

5 star and highly recommended for any one looking to host a gallery on their site with tons of images!

Bibles And Coffee
April 8, 2017

Great support, easy handling and very satisfied with this app!

Fuxj
Germany
June 4, 2017

The BEST Lookbook app on Shopify in minimal cost!!! Provides a lot of customization features!! Highly Recommended !!

Garden Sage Nurseries
Edited July 8, 2019

So far so good, everything works just fine, easy to install and didn't need any assistance from developers so can't say how they respond to messages and fixing potential issues. check it out in action: promopokloni.hr

Promoland Test
Croatia
March 5, 2019

I used this app as I needed to add a lookbook to my website, I find it very easy to use. It looks greqt on my site too.

Cherry Ace
South Africa
EnormApps replied March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that you liked our apps interface and layouts.

Edited July 8, 2019

This is a really easy to use app and its great value for money too! thorougly recommneded, try it out, customer service is excellent - I love this app :)

It Really Works Vitamins
June 15, 2018

App is very easy to use, uploads and customization is very easy to use, installs into your websites seamlessly, once installed loads extremely fast on web page. support team is will help you right away if there is any issues or you can't figure something out. all in all great free app.
I've tried quite a few while making our site seams to be the best one

Bella Boutique Montreal
January 17, 2018

Easy to use and understand. Looks just the way we wanted! Super quick response, and super helpfull staff. Thank you guys!

Unaas