4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with their websites. They value its ability to create attractive image and video galleries with fast loading times. Customization options, such as reordering photos, adding captions, and linking images to product pages, are highly praised. The support for multiple galleries and unlimited images is beneficial for those with large product ranges. Merchants also commend its affordability, value for money, and responsive customer support. Many report increased sales and customer engagement as a result.

March 8, 2023

Very satisfied with this app. It does exactly what we want it to do. Also of note is that the support is outstanding. We had an issue and they resolved in a couple of hours. No fuss, no hassle, just great fast support. I wish other app developers would provide this level of service.

Rolljunkie
About 2 years using the app
July 4, 2023

Customer support top notch, followed up with me with 5 mins & support & issue which was my mistake, popup blocker resolved. Thank you guys.

A Hand Tailored Suit
11 months using the app
February 24, 2024

helpful video

thehoneybeebakery
June 28, 2018

Best tech support you can get, pretty much instant and go above and beyond to do what needs doing.

Hexi Australia
June 26, 2017

You get what you pay for! I had tried a few free gallery apps and it was a disaster. Days of work lost. So I decided to give this a try. An incredible, unbeatable buy for the money. Outstanding capabilities, clean, fresh, and easy to use interface, and a gallery that looks and functions great for an incredible price. And the support! And problems we've had have either been solved within minutes or at worst overnight. They are responsive, polite, intelligent, and great to work with.

Just use the app. Its awesome.

Nelsonmakesart
April 9, 2017

This is one of the best app companies I have ever worked with. Scratch that. Not one of the best, THE best. I never leave reviews (I know.... sorry people) but really in this case I must.

At first I had a few issues with some of the UI and asked if they could help -- and they went so above and beyond with my requests -- usually within minutes. I am so happy with this elegant app and cannot say enough about the responsive and competent customer service.

I'm still working on setting up our gallery, so it's not live in our store yet, but here is a link to it so far so you can see it in action:

Jdrandcompany
Edited November 2, 2017

Super easy to manage and super helpful customer support. There is room to develop the look and feel of the application but as it stands, a great app.

*I wish more apps had a one time purchase.

Sincerely,
Nathan

*Revised: The team have helped me greatly, awesome guys. Would recommend to anyone!

Other Uk
April 6, 2017

Incredibly impressed with this Ap. We have found it really hard to find a simple clean square tiled gallery. With nice pop ups that can scroll. Love it and excellent service from the team. Highly recommend.

Miafratino
Edited November 22, 2017

Five Stars fall short of what this product deserves. Look, the best product in any industry is only as good as the CUSTOMER SUPPORT behind it. We have all purchased products in the past only to regret it later because of poor or non-existent support. Believe me, with this app you will never ever have to worry about support. It's personalized and they are ALWAYS available to help you with anything. Seriously, this App truly deserves a place in your store. Not only is their support outstanding but the product itself is a necessity in any store that wants to stand out amongst the competition. When it comes to custom image and video galleries, you won't find a better option that does not slow down your website. Check out what some other stores have done with the app and you will see what I mean.

Update Nov 21st: Now that they have taken this app a step further by including video galleries with custom thumbnail images, it really brings this app to the forefront. One thing that really stands out the most in these reviews is the consistent mention of how good their CUSTOMER SUPPORT is. These are accurate statements as I have experienced their high level of communication and assistance with any question you may have. And, for the small price they charge, it makes any web page come to life. That's how a good business becomes a great one. Keep up the good work guys.

E Mallstores
September 22, 2017

Super simple and efficient app with amazing support! Thanks guys!

Bon Tot