4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with their websites. They value its ability to create attractive image and video galleries with fast loading times. Customization options, such as reordering photos, adding captions, and linking images to product pages, are highly praised. The support for multiple galleries and unlimited images is beneficial for those with large product ranges. Merchants also commend its affordability, value for money, and responsive customer support. Many report increased sales and customer engagement as a result.

February 28, 2019

A great plugin for my shopify store. Fully customizable, with plenty of options. All you need to display your images in a gallery like a pro. Plus it's really affordable.

Texturing.xyz
France
EnormApps replied February 28, 2019

Thank you so much for an awesome review :)

April 17, 2020

Excellent gallery! I requested that there is a load feature implemented rather than all images loading at once. The developer took the time to implement this, update me that it was implemented, and help get our store set up. Fantastic customer support, fantastic app that is well worth what they are asking.

KSResin
Edited May 12, 2017

This app is easy to use and offers a great solution for building image galleries for lookbooks, featured collections and visual pages... and the support is Phenomenal.
Highly recommend :) :)

Atbhome
June 13, 2020

This app yields beautiful results for my website & is very easy to set up. Also, the customer service is A+ & extremely speedy. I emailed them with a technical issue and I received a response in minutes!

Dye is Cast Yarns
September 13, 2021

I use this app across all of my stores and its great. It enables me to show case colour charts / manuals and projects using an image galleries which look great. The app is fast to load and works well on my turbo theme. The support are extremely helpful and are always willing to help. Recommend.

Bluestreak Crystals US
December 22, 2019

The app was very easy to set up. I was able to try the free version and really learn how to use it until I needed multiple galleries and unlimited images. I find it quite easy to use, and it serves the purpose very well.

Neal's Pet Paintings
Edited September 16, 2019

** Update: Just used them again and they helped me with all my questions in just a few minutes. Thanks!

Lovely gallery that looks great and is easy to use, especially for someone with no website design experience. Customer service responds immediately and has been very helpful with all the questions I had to make my site look exactly how I wanted it to. Thank you!

Lizi Phoenix
April 6, 2020

I had issues installing the app on my website. I contacted the support and they immediately helped me. Lovely app and outstanding support.

Inter-Moden California
July 12, 2017

Clean and easy to use interface. Does exactly as advertised. Recommended!

Mategear
Singapore
February 22, 2018

Really pretty layout. Very easy to install. Had an issue with how my shop theme was displaying the galleries so I sent an email asking for help. The issue was resolved within a few hours. Really good communication! Thanks!!!

Kartini The Label