Image Optimizer MyShopKit

Image Optimizer MyShopKit | Reviews

by MyShopKit

Compress Image, Alt Optimizer, Page Speed Up

Lainey Cooper

This app works as advertised. Speeds up loading of images. Simple to use, and Juan is eager to help. Definitely worth installing!

Lab Work Auto

Great app, I can feel the images on the site load faster than before, recommend installing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trendi737 Jewelry Boutique

This app is super user friendly. All the photos on my site were optimized and it took no time at all! I completely recommend!

Von Baron Store

I was skeptical when I installed this free app. However, it does exactly what it states. My store is moving much faster now with much less loading for images. The customer service I received from Juan was outstanding as well.

15Fragrance

It so easy, just prees run. Support is so kindly, I just ask to make me automatic upgrade and for 3sec. they did it!

The Better Deal Page

Great app! I optimized my stores 2600 products (over 5000 images) and it saved me 46%. Its also nice that you can automatically add tags, vendor type, and product name to alt data in the photos as well, that should lead to better search results. Support is awesome and very responsive.

Leya Doll

Really an essential App for every store. Juan from App team offered me a great help while using this App, 5-star!

Aeon Craft

Super quick optimization for photos & fill for seo. From what i can see it did a great job with description on most products, some i will have to add a little.

13th Avenue BVBA

Excellent, efficient app; with fantastic customer service, they guide me through everything. Thanks.

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

The app is really something that everyone should try. I tried to check and improve my store speed and it really did. Also the support is very quick and helpful. THank you for this good app.

Previous 1