Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

Lingerie Ponto Com

tenho visto alguns comentarios bons sobre o app so que para mim não funcionou estou usando este app a meses e em um total de All Images 3990 somente 429 foram indexada para mim não funcionou e me sinto enganado por este app por ter pago meses sem resultado I have seen some good comments about the app so that for me it did not work I have been using this app for months and in a total of 3990 All Images only 429 have been indexed for me it did not work and I feel cheated by this app for having paid months without result.

Shop Baa Baa

I highly recommend this app. I wasn't sure where to start with developing an image sitemap, and this app made it super easy. Not only that, my images were indexed by Google VERY quickly. My site went from 0% to 93% images mapped in less than a month.

Ladybugfeetdesigns

Easy set up. So far so good. I'll keep you posted!

Banjo Brothers

Easy to use app with tangible results and good customer support.

Myles Apparel

Great app that solves a real problem simply and affordably. Excited for continued feature enhancements.

Andreabonelli

This app is worth every penny. William is super helpful and I've seen a tremendous jump in my images being indexed. As everyone knows or should, all images are stored by Shopify on the CDN domain so it's hard to tell what's actually being indexed or not since Google webmaster will show images being submitted but with zero indexing of them. This app will fix that issue and have all of your images indexed with the ability to keep track in the dashboard. An app I will definitely not live without for my store.

Ctp2

Great app, really easy, and unbelievably awesome support. Get it!

Eu Obey Clothing

This helped us identify some massive gaps in our indexing that we didn't know about. We had some big issues with duplicate images from our US catalog

Parksproject

Super easy install and use goes along way. We never realize how much we were missing out until now. Great app and a must for every Shopify business!

Obeyclothing

This is the first time we've been able to get real data for our image indexing. It's really helpful because we have over 3k images in our catalog. There were also some gaps in indexing that we didn't realize
Previous 1