Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

carol & frank

We've used this App for roughly 6 months, it has been a very slow process but gradually our images are getting indexed. It is working, we just did not anticipate it taking this long. Overall it is a good app to use.

Galbenus

This app works great. I have no complaints. This app indexed all the images on the website. This really helped with SEO.

Tirelissimo

Love it, the app managed the indexation of images, which allowed me to have more time to work on other fields

Metal Gods

App indexed 50% of my images but google search consoles show that it doesn´t have any improvement in impressions or clicks

March 9, 2020

Your product page has several console errors that you should talk to your web developer about: https://share.getcloudapp.com/4gumnG1m. You should have also received an email about this. If you didn't, please let us know. These errors can impact your Google SEO across the board.

The app has been installed on your site for 22 days. Your indexed images started at 7,691 of 16,703 images, or 46%. These are the number of images that were already indexed before you installed the app. Your indexed images have improved by 4% in 22 days. I would recommend that you be patient and read my articles on Medium on image indexing to evaluate your existing SEO foundation. These articles were sent in your onboarding emails. Let me know if you need me to send them again.

It makes sense that your impressions and clicks would be similar.

Teeezy.com

This app is really good as what it does. I saw an immediate spike in my Search rankings for images, after I installed the app. The exported XML is very complete and the retroaction they give in the dashboard is great. Really, for a visual business, it's a must! (I sell bicycle t-shirts on https://teeezy.com)

MĀLAMA

really easy app to handle image sitemap. and the price is fine. thank you very much. also the support works good

Vintage Art, canvas prints, movie posters, photographic prints, posters, art prints, original movie posters, advertising posters,

This App is wonderful, it really does work, you have to be patient because it takes some time. I have around 1500 items on my Shopify store : VintageArtReprints.com, Google already indexed almost 1200. William at Support is the best, he does respond very fast. I highly recommand this App !!
Sylvie

Loving Essential Oils

So far I have more images indexed than I did, about 52% of my images are now indexed which is much better then before. This app has really helped, thank you!

SÖNER - Fyrkantiga herrklockor som sticker ut

After 4 month 22 out of 450 images was indexed!! Really make sure your images are index when using this app. A total ripoff.

Regarding the suppliers try to find excuses to why the app didn’t work.

“ This customer installed my app across several international sites that were all submitting identical duplicate image content to Google.”

This is totally wrong!
We have to languages and and a modern app should be able to handle.

The images look the same but all file names has been changed the correct way according to Googles guidelines.

So if they find a bug or not is not important. 22 out of 450 images was index during 4 months!!
Also, We use Shopify and an Shopify approved theme. If the app can’t handle Shopify approved themes I guess they need to bring it up with them!

December 23, 2019

This customer installed my app across several international sites that were all submitting identical duplicate image content to Google. I spent a great deal of time communicating and researching what their potential issues might be and suggesting solutions. For example, not using javascript redirects by default on their most trafficked international domain, proper use of html lang tags, etc.

It is unfortunate that I also found an issue where Google's API will not return accurate data for url's using the special ö character. The customer was notified and proactively offered a refund. The customer then re-installed the app on the same domain with the special characters some five months later with the same expectations. The customer was proactively offered a refund on BOTH occasions.

Sorry it didn't work out, but the final message was the same — regardless of my app's inability to pull accurate data for the edge case of using a URL with a special character, the customer was doing things that could be harmful to their SEO, and that they should consult with an SEO expert to try to work through the issues and validate their progress manually.

SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. Regardless of the issue with the special character (which is ultimately my fault for not catching the issue sooner), my app is not a panacea for greater structural SEO issues.

RacingUSA

Initially, we were disappointed in the developer's response time, but the developer did have a timely response - we didn't see the email.

With that said, we are disappointed that Collections are not included, but are still reviewing the effectiveness of the product results.

Previous 1 3 4