Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

The Nation Clothing

Really easy to install and set up, images indexing is a big problem with Shopify and this apps offers a solution.

Travel Buddy Outlet

Amazing app. Gets the job done quick and easy very much needed and very great for everyone snooze I highly recommend this app

True African Art

Great - does 90% of the work for you with explanations of what they do automatically and what a person can do manually. Has a tone that they want you to succeed in image optimization. Very nice that an app is looking out for the user and not their pocketbook. Highly recommend the app.

Karma K. Weddings

Great app! It's super easy to install. Helpful instructions and info about the process (how long it takes for google to index, etc.) Info about how many images are currently indexed, image size, etc. It's all automated, so there's nothing really to do, but watch and wait. Works perfectly!

Number 9 Fashion

Plug and Play. Works well, does what it is meant to. Great solid little piece of back of house maintenance.

sober

Does what we want - good and fair pricing and image indexing goes up. Everyone should invest in this app, easy install, nothing to do :)

Lingerie Ponto Com

tenho visto alguns comentarios bons sobre o app so que para mim não funcionou estou usando este app a meses e em um total de All Images 3990 somente 429 foram indexada para mim não funcionou e me sinto enganado por este app por ter pago meses sem resultado

I have seen some good comments about the app so that for me it did not work I have been using this app for months and in a total of 3990 All Images only 429 have been indexed for me it did not work and I feel cheated by this app for having paid months without result.

May 31, 2019

We reached out to this merchant with the following recommendations and we never heard back. We also offered this merchant a full refund. We did not hear back on that either.

• Add this tag to ensure that Google understands your site is in Portuguese
• Increase the quality of your images — some images are blurry and pixelated, like here: https://www.friburgoatacado.com/products/sensual-espartillho-lingerie-kit-com-17-fantasias-eroticas?variant=8396177866805 https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-calcinhas/products/copy-of-calcinha-fio-dental-bombom-perfumada-kit-com-100-unid https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-lingerie-conjuntos-de-lingerie-atacado/products/conjunto-de-lingerie-alfajor-renda https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-lingerie-conjuntos-de-lingerie-atacado/products/conjunto-lingerie-bojo-sexy-em-microfibra-e-renda-bordada-clip-magico-gratis-moda-intima
• Increase the size of your images — this is also a good option. Your average indexed image height is 609px — https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-calcinhas/products/copy-of-calcinha-fio-dental-bombom-perfumada-kit-com-100-unid
• If you have images of products that could be shared with other websites (like you sell a brand that is also sold elsewhere) ensure that your images are 100% unique, this might require re-shooting the images
• Ensure that pages do not have duplicate images like here: https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-calcinhas/products/calcinha-microfibra-elastico-exposto-lingerie-kit-com-10

Shop Baa Baa

I highly recommend this app. I wasn't sure where to start with developing an image sitemap, and this app made it super easy. Not only that, my images were indexed by Google VERY quickly. My site went from 0% to 93% images mapped in less than a month.

Ladybugfeetdesigns

Easy set up. So far so good. I'll keep you posted!

Banjo Brothers

Easy to use app with tangible results and good customer support.