Image Size Chart

Add size chart images to your products

$1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

ThomasTrades

I installed this app because I already had size chart images and wanted to display them cleanly with the product. It works great and they even tweaked it for me specifically.

МотоГотин

Great app! It is really easy to use and helped us a lot! The customer support is very responsive! Highly recoommend!

MISKIE LONDON

Great app, only just downloaded it but it looks really good, other apps over charge or don't allow you to use your own size guide.

pinkycocoswimwear

Great app and great support ! It looks perfect on my website ! I truly recommend ! Thank you so much !

Russian Cold Camo

Perfect! I looked at all of the size chart apps and this is definitely the best one. Reason: I have my own size charts and I just wanted them to display beside the buy button for the item and collection. This app did the trick without any hassle. Saved a ton of time.

Kinder Kouture

Needed this app. It was as easy as 1,2,3 to install. Customer service was fantastic. Everything works like a charm. Great app.