Image Audit

Image Audit

by TranslatorHQ

Easily tag and hide products that are missing images.

Supplier Muslimah

This app does not meet what it claims to do. I have a few products without variant and the app only identify 1. I contacted support about the issue but no response. Plus this charge $3 out of the gate without trial to see whether it will work. This is more like a SCAM, stay away, don't waste your money and time

April 24, 2021

So sorry you are having trouble with our application. Unfortunately your email account supplied to Shopify has been revoked by Google and we can not reach you on the phone. If you can please supply Shopify with a real email address we can work on resolving your issue. We do not offer a free trial but keep our charges very low. As per our documentation we are only looking for colors without variations.

Formosa Asian Market

Simple app, good price. Work as it described. Save lots of time finding products without the image. A value app that a store with many sku must install.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, We are glad you found the application useful and affordable.

TheCityDesignGroup

Doesn't work. Has never worked once since installing. Good idea and something that's needed, but it seems to exist only as a concept and not as a functional product. Tired of paying for something that does nothing. Developers tried, but this is just not ready for prime time. I'd wait and see if they get it to work in the future. For now, though, I can't waste any more time or money on it. If they ever get it to work in the future, and can actually demonstrate that, I'd be happy to revise my review.

April 10, 2019

Unfortunately, we could not provide a solution while working with you to resolve your issue with Image Audit. Image Audit works great on our small to medium stores, it was not designed for your size store. We recommended you consider Shopify Plus to support your requirements. We hope to make you as happy with our application in the future as our other users of Image Audit. We will continue to improve Image Audit to better support larger stores.
We will contact you again to issue a full refund.