Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

top-shelf.de

We contacted the service after an issue with German "Umlauts". In just under 12 hours the issue was quickly analyzes and fixed.

Overall it was an outstanding service and tech skill!

Many Thanks for the great support!
TOP-SHELF.de

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Vitalii

Elephant Box

Great support for this app: I was having trouble with my site speed and reached out to Alex for helps I thought the images might be to blame. He was very helpful in explaining certain things! The site is loading quicker thanks to a few quick actions Alex suggested. Its a great resizing app that works really well.

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Sesh Stash

I would like to take the time to say that your app is amazing, it is simple, cost-effective, and does exactly as advertised. It saved me nearly 1gb of image data which is crazy for the low monthly price you charge. Customer Service provided by Alex is also 10/10.

May 4, 2020

Yves Lemay Jewelry

Wow, it has compressed 90% of my images and significantly speed up my store! Did not even expect it to work so well!

May 3, 2020

Ábbatte

Vitalii was extremely helpful and nice to me. He was aware of my questions and very keen to help. He solved all my doubts and helped me a lot!
The app works perfectly.

April 30, 2020

LINDAS

We have an error when we try to open the app :

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

April 20, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for letting us know! Our app is up and running. Our engineers will perform a further investigation into the issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience! - Alex

Lovefreya Pte Ltd

AMAZING service team especially from Alex. He helped me even on other issues I had with my website (totally nothing to do with their app) such angels and life savers! The world need more people like that! Bless you and your team!

April 20, 2020

Pursh Collection

I love this app! I have tried several and this by far the best. Super easy user interface, very clean and easy-to-understand plans. From speeding up store (with optimized image sizes) to improved SEO, I am already seeing the benefits!

April 16, 2020

Gift Aspire

Excellent app, impressive response and a very good support team. Please keep up the good work. Thanks.

April 12, 2020

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Portrait My Pets

The app works great and the support team is actually really nice!

10/10! The app helped my website load much faster :)

April 12, 2020