Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Black Lotus Jewelry

I think it did what it was supposed to do, but my website didn't speed up, which was my motivation behind the optimization.

I Wool Knit

Optimised images without any issues. Developer got back to me straight away to answer my questions. Recommended.

Westcoastvapesupply

Great app for SEO! Thanks from West Coast Vape Supply! Your source for vape juice, box mods, vape mods, e-liquid and e-juice, vape wholesale and vape retail.

Darwinseyewear

Extremely helpful in speeding up my website!

Shop Luminousindia

good website. it increased my website speed.

Espressoexperts

Easy to use! Quick! Cost effective.

Home And Garden Extras

Excellent little tool. Saves a lot of time!

French Press Coffee

Fair price good app. I like the fact it don't ask you for a monthly fee. We need to do some work besides images but at least images was very easy to optimize.

Hopbox

Very easy to use - in fact we wish there were a few more options (i.e. select which images you'd like to optimize, quality adjustments, etc.). This may not be related to the app, but we somehow actually increased page load time after optimizing our images. All things considered, still a great app!

Ltw15

Images look great,easy to use, but my pages are not loading any faster when tested.