LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Image Optimizer - Speed up your Shopify store and improve SEO

Athena Designs

we have almost 2000 images on our website and it was slow! thought we had to send off the images to someone to compress and change to jpeg. that would have taken a lot of time to find the original images, send them out and drop them back in again. this app did it in 2 hours- AMAZING! And we still wanted even more speed in loading pages. Customer support is as good as the app and that's saying a lot. Vitalii logged in to our admin found a piece of coding from another app developer that was contributing to the slow down and then, with our permission, contacted the other developer. Great improvement and great experience

September 21, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that both the Image Optimizer app and our Support team were helpful and effective. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app!

Trend Beyond

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 15, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app! -Alex

Flush Golf Co.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Makes your site load much faster. I really like how you set your preferences once, and the app optimizes your site going forth. Set it and forget it. I definitely recommend this as a basic must have app to start with.

September 4, 2019

4 Terriers Only

Great app and does exactly as it says, improves load times and also vitalii is great for support, definitely worth it

August 15, 2019

yourcolours.net

Just does exactly whait is says. I always worry about balancing quality with speed and now I don't have to because I can leave it to the experts. Speed much faster with no noticable quality reduction.

August 14, 2019

- Henry

CassiusSexDolls

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The App is definitely very handy but I suggest to anyone to compress and reduce to a reasonable amount pictures before uploading them, Image Optimizer is there to give you that extra compression saving and speed on your site. A no brainer app.

August 2, 2019

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was doing this my self before. This was so easy to use and after setting up the basic settings...I didn't have to do anything further, just sit back and watch the updates happen automatically!

July 19, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive review! We really appreciate it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. - Steve

multivegans

great customer support! they answer very fast,
and they give great support. I have some problem with my theme and they solve my problem professionally and fast

July 1, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that our team was helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app!

SKINourishment, Inc.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A very simple and easy to use the app to reduce the image file size. So dead simple it's perfect. I love that you can either subscribe or pay as you go. I would love to see what images have actually been downsized.

June 24, 2019

Hi SKINourishment, Inc.!

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer since February 2017!

We pay a lot of attention to user experience and usability.

You can check what images have been compressed in our app: App - Optimization history - Details.

Please feel free to get in touch with us directly. We can clear up any questions you may have about how the Image Optimizer app works!

Thank you again for your feedback! - Vitalii

Teacher Teee

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Its a realy good app i used it for making my images smaler and the site load speed are much better with this app.

June 22, 2019