Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer: Compress/Optimize images for better Speed/SEO

Elite Turtle

This did not improve anything. Probably the reason these folks don't have a free trial. I had downloaded it thinking it will improve my page load time but nothing. It was as good as before.

Inspiretrendz.com

its not working the way it used to, i used this app for long time, i noticed few things, which i'm mentioning below...

1. i have installed it and optimized all images and paid the price, then i uninstalled it for some reason then installed again, the app is again asking for optimization, what is this? i have already paid the price, then why i need to pay again for that same images??

2. right now, app is not syncing images from my store, basic pain says 1000 images, but i only optimized 333 images, and its shopped showing more images to optimize, although i have added many images on my store

i don't know, this app works or just bluffing :(

49 Dzine

Ridiculous pricing. I have over 50k images on my site. The cost would be in the several hundred dollars. No thanks.

Degree Seven

This application removed all of our images from Shopify store from all of the variations. If you want to spend time on re uploading your images back to Shopify then this is perfect application for you.

Would NOT recommend it!

Jungle Backyard

it's not compressing the gallery or in the pages images
and it's not showing which image is compressed

Xplcit Assistance

Made all images look fuzzy and not professional

Ecigaretteempire

easy to use
and make the website much faster. it's worth the money for sure.
sorry to change the review from 5 stars to 1 star
but that's what you get when you remove the (alt text images) anytime we optimize the images.
this is our 6th time filling up the alt texts for over 2100 items,,, so much work! and it hurt our ranking too.
and today we find out what app is causing this
so yesssssss! 1 star and it's not changing

Woodenearrings

not sure if this app works... google says my files are the same size though this app claims to have reduced site size by about 25%. is there something wrong with my theme, or does this app just take money and do nothing?

Www Asdmbeverlyhills Com

Didn't moved an inch. Disappointed.