Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Image Optimizer - Speed up your Shopify store and improve SEO

Rebel Plants

Their customer service is excellent! Vitalii has been so helpful, and the app also works well. Thank you!

June 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our app!

le t-shirt français

Location France

L'application est parfaite pour changer le nom des images en même temps, une vraie révolution merci beaucoup

June 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

Ichiba Japan

Update: It seems that our emails arrived in spam. Once they caught them, they were super responsive and addressed our problem with a very good solution. So we are now satisfied with everything and can safely recommend the App. Original message: We used the application a few months ago, and we must admit that it worked well for us. However, we wanted to use it again recently and needed help from the team. After 1 month and 3 emails, we are still waiting for an answer... We wanted to become paying customers, but this does not give us confidence in case of problems in the future.

February 22, 2022

narvandbec

I like that the App helped me optimized my site, reducing the size of my images, causing my site to move faster. I will recommend this app if you have a slow shopify store.

January 17, 2022

Muebleria Paty

Funciona muy bien. Permite probarla gratis y te da ejemplos de la calidad resultante. https://mueblespaty.com

September 7, 2021

Muchísimas gracias!

Lencería Yoli

Esta aplicación me facilita mucho el renombrado de todas las fotos que subo. Funciona realmente muy bien. Me encantaría que estuviese en español, pero no es un problema grave.

September 6, 2021

Muchísimas gracias!

Avant Antique

This is such an excellent app! Exactly what I've been looking for, having tried various image compressing apps on Shopify. Image Optimizer is quick, transparent, user friendly with their nicely organized interface, and great customer support (got an answer to my question the next day - impressive given the time difference!). We sell antiques, art and collectibles, which means that we have thousands of high quality images floating on our website at all times and needing constant optimization. I look forward to continue using Image Optimizer, very happy so far.

August 29, 2021

Map-N-Hike

Used this app to process over 5,000 images for image compression and seo optimization. Thank you James/Alex for great customer support!

August 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

Happy Way

Great app and it worked seamlessly with our store. Customer support was A-class - thank you James going above and beyond.

August 3, 2021

Alder & Alouette

This app helped with over 4000 images, speeding up my store in the process. I was pleased and like that it’s backed up in case I want to revert. Their customer support is also too notch.

July 27, 2021