4.3
November 9, 2022

We couldn't be happier with our move to Impact. Impact has been a key tool in scaling and automating our affiliate channel.

Cozy Earth
9 months using the app
impact.com replied November 18, 2022

Thanks, Cozy Earth for your awesome 5-star review!

November 3, 2022

Easy to use. Amazingly powerful. Generated a bunch of clicks and sales within days! Thanks and I can't wait to tell more brands about this.

bhuman.store
Singapore
4 months using the app
impact.com replied November 18, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you're seeing success on the platform.

November 3, 2022

This app is a great way to track the source of the sales and how much the actions cost us. We have had it integrated for a while - and had no issues.

Sleepyhead
Over 1 year using the app
impact.com replied November 18, 2022

Thanks, Sleepyhead for your 5 star review!

October 26, 2022

The Shopify x Impact integration was super straightforward! Our tech expert Taryn, helped us along the whole journey!! :)

Beavertown Brewery
13 days using the app
impact.com replied November 3, 2022

Thanks, Beavertown Brewery for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

October 6, 2022

Installation of the plugin was quite tough but the support from the IMPACT team was amazing. Thank you for being patient and also responsive.

ZOZOFIT | A New Measure of Fit
About 1 month using the app
impact.com replied October 11, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always here to help should you need any additional support.

Edited September 16, 2022

We haven't used the app in full yet so reserving one star to circle back on; however, the onboarding process was easy and seamless. Their support team - our contact was Enzo - was very helpful and quick to reply.

The Sill
30 days using the app
impact.com replied September 23, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. In case you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to shopify@impact.com

September 13, 2022

Super simple onboarding process. The onboaring team, Enzo specifically, was really helpful and attentive.

Afloral.com
About 22 hours using the app
impact.com replied September 23, 2022

Thank you ever so much for the feedback! I'm excited to know that you're enjoying our app and support.

September 11, 2022

Submitted a request to cancel my account on September 5, 2022. Now September 11, 2022, I still haven't received an update on my account cancellation. Not sure why it takes so long to simply cancel my trial membership. The UI of the app makes no sense, the functions are complicated and do not make sense. I continue to receive random emails.

Quros
impact.com replied September 23, 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

July 28, 2022

Awesome tracking, setup was easy! Fred is the best launch engineer, and super helpful and responsive. 12/10 would recommend.

SAVR
About 1 month using the app
impact.com replied September 6, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the app. The impact.com team is always ready to give you a hand should you need it!

July 21, 2022

Fred did a great job helping me get the store set up. Once set up, Fred guided me through the process and did a great job pointing out the features. Great job, Fred, and thank you.

Environ Coffee
3 months using the app
impact.com replied July 22, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your review! We're so glad you were able to get your store set up easily and hope you enjoy the many features the platform has to offer. Thanks again!

-Jill, Marketing Programs Manager, impact.com