4.3
July 18, 2022

Great experience using the app! Easy to install and operate! The staff was extremely helpful in navigating if I had questions. I'm very happy with my experience so far!

The Brow Balm
8 months using the app
impact.com replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you found the setup process to be easy and user-friendly to operate. Enjoy growing your partnership program!

- Jill, Marketing Programs Manager, impact.com

July 6, 2022

Quick and easy experience. Enzo helped guide us through the whole integration and setup with Impact. Would definitely recommend.

Moissanite Outlet
19 days using the app
impact.com replied July 22, 2022

Hi there, we're so happy to hear you're having a great experience with the platform so far. Thanks for the review!

- Jill, Marketing Programs Manager, impact.com

July 1, 2022

Easy and smooth integration. Enzo at Impact helped us set up everything quickly and always answered any questions we had which made the process even easier!

LesserEvil Snacks
June 29, 2022

The integration went very smooth for us. I'm a marketer, but I was able to easily follow the tech implementation steps for onboarding. So you don't need to be a CTO or engineer to setup this program!

nestoralcare
June 29, 2022

We had a few hiccups on integration, which took a little time to get sorted out, and the problem wasn't 100% identified. Bryanna in launch support did a great job of staying on top of it until the issue was resolved. Everything seems to be working great now. Will update review once we see the performance of the platform and partners. So far so good!

HOLYMARY
5 months using the app
May 17, 2022

Easy and smooth integration. The techs at Impact helped us set up everything quickly. Excited to start working with this platform!

TeepeeJoy
9 months using the app
May 12, 2022

Great partner for affiliate marketing. Wish they would improve their invoicing process! Big headache for accounting teams and managing P&L

Enro
Almost 2 years using the app
May 11, 2022

Great affiliate platform, would love to be able to create discounts and send product within Impact for a more seamless experience.

Liquid I.V.
April 22, 2022

The integration with Impact is so easy and seamless. We have done it for multiple partners and happy every time. The team at Impact is so amazing to work with and make the process even easier. Highly recommend!

CORKCICLE.
March 30, 2022

Shopify sent an ebook about impact which looked interesting, but I wasn't sure what to do once I installed the app. The only two choices were integrate existing impact customers and book a demo. What do I do to get started, if I am not an impact customer? I've already seen the video and read the ebook. I don't need a demo.

EasyGenie