Amazon Reviews & Ali Reviews

Product Reviews App, Aliexpress Reviews Importer, Testimonials

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dutch Nowadays

Awesome review app, it is easy to use and very adaptable. I was having some problems and the support team helped me a lot.

Home Design

Nice app, plenty of options to customize for reviews. It's a 5 star rating because the app supports both mobile and desktop.

WIG

Location Brazil

This app is easy to use and almost perfect for importing reviews from Amazon. The support responded to all my requests and very well.

LarSpa

Very useful app, easy to import reviews from Aliexpress, and the customer support is just great. I'm happy to use this app

Jadalen

Location Greece

The app works great, nice layout, easy to customize, and I liked that the customer service staff were there to help quickly.

The Wallet

Location Brazil

Love this app, it works perfectly, easy to import reviews from Aliexpress, especially the customer service is just perfect

Zwaan

Jay is very good and professional, he helped me to modify the code for having great look on my product page, thank you

Averato

The customer support patiently helped me complete the configuration, the app is also good, easy to manage

Nunique

Location Belgium

I used this app to import reviews from Aliexpress, I'm glad to see it with such a new clean layout with great features, easy to learn and use. Thanks for this app.

ThriveFank

Location Romania

The app is working fine, the setting is easy to configure. Another thing I truly love is the customer support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10