Reviews (525)

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing social media advertising through seamless integration of Facebook and TikTok pixels. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, speedy performance, and valuable real-time data insights. Merchants appreciate its affordability, easy setup, and the ability to handle multiple pixels. The support team, including agents Iqra, Fatima, and Irfan, are frequently commended for their exceptional assistance and readiness to address queries.

June 13, 2024

Fatima helped me with installing code

Palms and Haven
3 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied June 14, 2024

Thank you for your great review! 🌟

May 7, 2024

Ik ben Fatima heel dankbaar voor zijn support. Ze heeft me de hele weg geleid en alle nodige uitleg meegegeven. Dat was heel belangrijk. Ze heeft me ook via google meet geholpen dat was echt amazing.... Geweldig van jou. bedankt de hele team.

//Alper

Eris Brandstore
Belgium
10 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 9, 2024

Wat fijn om te horen dat je zo'n goede ervaring hebt gehad met Fatima en ons team! 😊 We streven er altijd naar om onze klanten te ondersteunen en te begeleiden bij elke stap van het proces. We zijn blij dat Fatima je zo goed heeft kunnen helpen, inclusief via Google Meet. Bedankt voor je vriendelijke woorden en als je nog meer hulp nodig hebt, staan we altijd voor je klaar!

July 8, 2024

Fatima is the best support. she killed it in five 5min

Shefaa
Türkiye
28 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for your amazing feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Fatima provided exceptional support and resolved your issue in just 5 minutes. She's truly a rockstar! 🌟💪

May 27, 2024

good support by nimra and fatima

FSR Store

May 23, 2024

That was the first time i get this pixel app installed in my store, you know what i got really instant support by Fatima, she did amazing job and in 2 minutes we just installed the pixels and boom...!

Eleganze
Germany
infinitecommerce.io replied May 26, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that Fatima provided you with instant support and made the installation process so smooth and quick. We're glad our pixel app could meet your needs efficiently. Welcome aboard, and we hope you continue to have a great experience with us! 🌟

May 27, 2024

Very coperative mam Nimra she defines things very well and in a simple way.

E TECH

May 27, 2024

I was particularly impressed by the follow-up communication. Nimra checked in to ensure that everything was working smoothly and that I did not have any further questions or issues. Thank you for providing such excellent customer service. Please extend my gratitude to Nimra for a job well done.

LUXE LASH

May 23, 2024

Fatima was outstanding and super fast helping me, a super novice, get everything set up smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend her and this app, because ecommerce can be so hard. THANK YOU!

Bea's Bayou Skincare
infinitecommerce.io replied May 26, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Fatima. She truly goes above and beyond to assist our users. Your recommendation means a lot to us. E-commerce can indeed be challenging, but we're here to make it easier for you. Thank you for choosing our app! 🙌

May 28, 2024

Irfan and Laiba were incredibly helpful in assisting me with creating a TikTok pixel and connecting it to my Shopify store. Their efficiency and quick response made the process smooth and hassle-free. Thank you for your excellent support!

perfectcollection
About 1 month using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 31, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Irfan and Laiba provided excellent support in creating and connecting your TikTok pixel to your Shopify store. Their efficiency and quick response are exactly what we strive for. Thanks for your support! 🌟👍

May 25, 2024

Fatima provided outstanding support, making my experience great and stress-free. The app itself works flawlessly, delivering exactly what I needed.

Trendvibe.pk
infinitecommerce.io replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊