Reviews (498)

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing social media advertising through seamless integration of Facebook and TikTok pixels. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, speedy performance, and valuable real-time data insights. Merchants appreciate its affordability, easy setup, and the ability to handle multiple pixels. The support team, including agents Iqra, Fatima, and Irfan, are frequently commended for their exceptional assistance and readiness to address queries.

May 7, 2024

Ik ben Fatima heel dankbaar voor zijn support. Ze heeft me de hele weg geleid en alle nodige uitleg meegegeven. Dat was heel belangrijk. Ze heeft me ook via google meet geholpen dat was echt amazing.... Geweldig van jou. bedankt de hele team.

//Alper

Eris Brandstore
Belgium
10 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 9, 2024

Wat fijn om te horen dat je zo'n goede ervaring hebt gehad met Fatima en ons team! 😊 We streven er altijd naar om onze klanten te ondersteunen en te begeleiden bij elke stap van het proces. We zijn blij dat Fatima je zo goed heeft kunnen helpen, inclusief via Google Meet. Bedankt voor je vriendelijke woorden en als je nog meer hulp nodig hebt, staan we altijd voor je klaar!

June 13, 2024

Fatima helped me with installing code

Palms and Haven
3 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied June 14, 2024

Thank you for your great review! 🌟

April 17, 2024

Just wanted to say thanks to Iqra and the team for being super helpful!

Voxilynx
8 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied April 18, 2024

That's wonderful to hear! Iqra and the team are indeed fantastic at what they do. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

May 23, 2024

Fatima was outstanding and super fast helping me, a super novice, get everything set up smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend her and this app, because ecommerce can be so hard. THANK YOU!

Bea's Bayou Skincare
About 2 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 26, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Fatima. She truly goes above and beyond to assist our users. Your recommendation means a lot to us. E-commerce can indeed be challenging, but we're here to make it easier for you. Thank you for choosing our app! 🙌

May 24, 2024

Great App. Nousheen was very helpful and got us up and running quickly.

Fleshy
About 1 month using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 26, 2024

Thank you for the great feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Nousheen was able to assist you promptly and effectively. Enjoy using the app! 🌟🚀

March 27, 2024

Iqra was very helpful. Thank you!

bylumex
9 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied March 29, 2024

You're welcome! 🌟 Iqra will be glad to know that she could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛠️

May 25, 2024

Good services, Fatima really help me,thanks a lot

All Prime
28 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊

April 28, 2024

nice to talk with fatima she is very coprative

LADY BLOOM
About 2 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied April 30, 2024

🌟 Thank you for your feedback!

April 19, 2024

this app is very helpful for me and support team are giving me 24 hours service nousheen help me a lot

My Store
2 months using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied April 25, 2024

We're delighted to hear that you find the app helpful, and we appreciate your kind words about our support team, especially Nousheen! 🌟 We strive to provide 24-hour service and ensure our users receive the assistance they need whenever they need it. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

May 9, 2024

Very nice support and helpful. Fatima - Thank U!!

LUSSHO
Romania
About 1 month using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied May 11, 2024

💎 💎 💎 Thank you for your feedback!