INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

by Gravity Software

load products on collection pages without pagination

Verb Products

We tried a few other similar apps, but could not get good support for issues we saw with them. INFINITE SCROLL & Load More App worked as advertised. We had customization in our templates that required us to ask for assistance. Their support was very responsive and quick to solve our issues.

ShokuninGunpla

I find this amazingly useful for my shop which has a ton of items to display. On top of everything, the customer support is tier 1, they'll reply to your email within minutes and always resolve the issue in a timely fashion.

Piccy

The app works well and the developer is responsive. However, it is stupidly expensive for what it does. Frankly, this functionality really should already be in Shopify directly for free. It is pretty bizarre that it isn't; as it strikes me as very basic functionality. This app works fine though.

Canvies

I love this app it's just too expensive to justify keeping considering how basic it is should be more like $2.99 a month not $9.99

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review.

Our pricing is transparent and we don't hide costs. The price includes support and we do our best to reply to the support requests in a timely manner. In order to offer solid support we need to hire experienced web developers and pay salaries. When you contacted us on Feb 10 we fixed the problem for you within an hour. In addition we need to pay for a server that we use for hosting the app. There are many other costs involved. Unfortunately we are unable to offer the app at the price of $2.99. The costs would be higher than our income. Our average rating for the app changed from 4.9 to 4.4 with your review. It is very sad because we do our best to offer high quality product and service. We are sorry that our product doesn't meet your expectations. If you have any questions please contact us at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk. Our team wishes you best of luck with your business.

Bold Wears

I had a problem with my scrolling feature .. they support team were very helpful and they helped me to fix it.. it is working great now .. i would strongly recommend them to anyone who would like to have functional & fast infinite scrolling / load more button, great job guys

Pisa Pelle Italian Leather

Great Program. Very function. Very responsive programmers. I would recommend these guys to anyone anyday.

Upscale Audio

This app performs flawlessly and much better than the previous app we were using for this. Their support team is super-responsive and even made an aesthetic customization for us. Highly recommend.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

It does what it says it'll do. We went from having our visitors have to click over after 8 product listings each page to now having a way more seamless and easy scrolling experience on our site. Even if it just results in one extra order per month, it'll pay for itself. Thanks for this!

Copping Zone

The only app I could find to have this feature, I have to say it's the only I needed. Does exactly what it says and if your theme is not compatible just email them and they'll fix it in 1 day. Amazing app!

'Murrica

It worked as expected, and Adam helped with some customizations for my homepage. Thanks again Adam!

Previous 1