INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

by Gravity Software

load products on collection pages without pagination

Pisa Pelle Italian Leather

Great Program. Very function. Very responsive programmers. I would recommend these guys to anyone anyday.

Upscale Audio

This app performs flawlessly and much better than the previous app we were using for this. Their support team is super-responsive and even made an aesthetic customization for us. Highly recommend.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

It does what it says it'll do. We went from having our visitors have to click over after 8 product listings each page to now having a way more seamless and easy scrolling experience on our site. Even if it just results in one extra order per month, it'll pay for itself. Thanks for this!

Copping Zone

The only app I could find to have this feature, I have to say it's the only I needed. Does exactly what it says and if your theme is not compatible just email them and they'll fix it in 1 day. Amazing app!

'Murrica

It worked as expected, and Adam helped with some customizations for my homepage. Thanks again Adam!

ClerkzDecor

It works very well in our debut theme. It was just not working on the search page, but the support team ajusted it very fast and now it's awesome. I recommend it! Thank you guys!

PATCHERS

Didn't work out of the box with my theme, but one quick email and the company fixed that. Operates as I imagined and matches my theme. Perfect.

PB Sports LLC

After installing this, it worked as advertised, but I was hoping to apply it in a unique way. My message to them was responded to quickly, and they went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make this work for my situation. I recommend this App and highly recommend Gravity Software.

PassionGive

The developer added a feature from another reviews app to display the product review badges on newly loaded pages by this app. Works wonderfully well and am super happy to have this bug fixed along with infinite scrolling.

Chan Luu

The app works does exactly what it is supposed to do. When we ran into a display issue, the developer fixed it right away. Great product and support!

Previous 1