INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

by Gravity Software

load products on collection pages without pagination

'Murrica

It worked as expected, and Adam helped with some customizations for my homepage. Thanks again Adam!

ClerkzDecor

It works very well in our debut theme. It was just not working on the search page, but the support team ajusted it very fast and now it's awesome. I recommend it! Thank you guys!

PATCHERS

Didn't work out of the box with my theme, but one quick email and the company fixed that. Operates as I imagined and matches my theme. Perfect.

PB Sports LLC

After installing this, it worked as advertised, but I was hoping to apply it in a unique way. My message to them was responded to quickly, and they went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make this work for my situation. I recommend this App and highly recommend Gravity Software.

PassionGive

The developer added a feature from another reviews app to display the product review badges on newly loaded pages by this app. Works wonderfully well and am super happy to have this bug fixed along with infinite scrolling.

Chan Luu

The app works does exactly what it is supposed to do. When we ran into a display issue, the developer fixed it right away. Great product and support!

Negative Apparel

The app is nice working well till now but a bit pricey, i askd for a discount but they never replied :/

March 22, 2019

If the app is "working well" why do you rate it 3 stars? There are no hidden costs. The app listing shows the price with all the details. As a Shopify partner we are not even allowed to offer discounts. We work hard to make this app work with 100s of themes and leaving us a 3-stars rating because of the price is unfair.

Case-chimp

Very basic app, but it works well and customers are now viewing 5 x more items compared to previously when they have to click through pages manually.

Bikinis We Love

Great app, easy to install and implement!
Also, they have amazing support that helped me with customization.

Crushes

I just downloaded it and cannot believe that all the installation was done without me having to do anything. No code or liquid needed. Definitely will keep it going after the trial. Thanks!

Previous 1