Influence ‑ Loyalty & Referral

Set up Your Referral & Loyalty Program. Free import

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Loyalty & Referral Solution

Cómpratelo Store

Location Colombia

I'm loving this app. It has nice features and the customer support is awesome. Totally recommended!

Me & the brave + NOXEN

Location New Zealand

We're only a couple of days in but I'm loving the app so far! Super easy to set up and Cam has been awesome at answering any questions. Can't wait to see the results from Influence and start to really integrate it into our digital marketing strategy!

Kotomi Swim

Location Australia

Great loyalty app! Love how it is designed and the back end is very easy to use. There are a few more features that can be added and then it will be perfect! The customer service is unbeatable and they always go above and beyond :)

Suxceed Womens

The app is great. Considering it’s new and in its beginning stages. We did experience some bugs and errors but the team were quick to respond and fix them. The app has helped me give back to my customers and retain loyalty from them to keep coming back. I would give the app a 4 star and the team behind the app 5 star

GS Equestrian

We have been using reviews.io to collect reviews for years now so decided to give their loyalty & rewards app a try. The app works great and the team is very reliable, quick to answer any questions and help with any technical issues.

July 4, 2022

Thank you for the review. We are glad you are getting value from Influence.io.