4.4
January 24, 2024

We were an existing Reviews.IO user and decided to switch to Influence for loyalty rewards. The installation was a breeze and we had it up and running before they reached out to schedule an onboarding call!

Had a couple of questions about the install process and getting customers imported, but this was all taken care of right away.

Definitely recommend! Thank you!

The Insole Store
10 months using the app
November 16, 2023

A brilliant loyalty solution for omnichannel stores! The team at Influence is brilliant at answering questions and coding solutions quickly. Our Senior Product Specialist, Kai, is always happy to help and has been excellent at onboarding us seamlessly. We needed apple pay for our in-store customers and that was something the technical team coded super quickly. Highly recommend this as a loyalty solution for omnichannel brands wanting to build customer retention and reward their customers.

DOGHOUSE
3 months using the app
October 26, 2023

Well to be honest, Loyalty programs can often be expensive. This one, however, provides a full-fledged solution that's not only correct in terms of prices but also integrates effortlessly with Reviews.io, Klaviyo and Shopify POS. It does have all the generic features you want from a good loyalty app and so fat it works like a charm. Special thanks to the support team that ensured a hassle-free transition. The support level is top-notch. And they keep building new feature.

All Yours
Spain
7 months using the app
October 25, 2023

Always had great experiences with these guys and support has always been good as we have had consistency with our account manager kai. if we ever run into issues these have always been quickly resolved.

Beauty Kin
About 1 year using the app
November 7, 2023

I recommend this loyalty system especially if you are looking to use it along reviews.io
The app also offers plenty of customisable options for earning and redeeming.

Perfume Oasis
3 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Great product, team and support. Love it!

Cords Club
5 months using the app
July 14, 2023

I am new to this program, but I want to let others know that if you have issues, Customer Care really seems to actually CARE. Maddox helped me by syncing my existing client base from Shopify so that my existing customers were able to sign up with ease. I also love the ability to customize emails to the clients with images. That really helps with branding. So far, so good! We're really excited about this program!

Eve Organics Beauty
7 days using the app
February 28, 2023

I believe i was actually the first business to actually begin using Influence loyalty, and we have been using it now for almost a year. It has not been without its challenges and frustrations I would say but overall i am happy, and am hoping that it will continue to improve.

What has worked well.
Great for integrations with Klaviyo so we can easily communicate our points to customers

Good support and onboarding with Jacob on point!

Integrates well with Shopify with accurate points balances (it took some time).

What has worked less well.

No functionality to search for customers by name - have to use email address which is cumbersome and not ideal. (update, this is now available..)

Very limited options for customisation on the front end - we had a custom built webpage that now is more basic and not as appealing. Hoping some more styling options will be available. Also the customisation and styling of customer emails needs some attention.

Overall I am now happy and look forward to more bells and whistles soon.

Coraline Skincare
11 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Not used the app properly yet, however the onboarding service provided by Kai has been amazing.
From what we have seen so far, it will allow us to integrate smoothly with our shoplift store, which then also connects to our ReviewsIO platform.

MYOBAND UK
9 days using the app
September 13, 2023

I have been chatting for over 2 hours, asking for help setting up reviews.io app and influence. The chat was getting me nowhere and sadly they refused to switch to a call or zoom unless I had paid for a professional plan.

Zerolla
38 minutes using the app
Reviews.io replied September 15, 2023

Hi there,

We apologise that you did not feel that you received a sufficient level of support from us. Please be assured that we do our utmost to ensure customer satisfaction and as a gesture of goodwill, our team completed your requested installation.
Unfortunately, due to the plan you are currently on, we do not offer Telephone support.
Our support team is available via live chat 21 hours a day due to the global reach, meaning that we are on hand to help customers when they need it most.
If you have any further questions, our team will be more than happy to assist via live chat.
Kind regards