Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

The Planet Patron

Really warm, friendly service. They have quality cotton products that I can't find anywhere else. The web interface and printing may have some technical imperfections, but they are very open to feedback, and I have confidence that they will only get better.

Annaaldona

Everything is great so far, but only thing is no factory for US. Shipping prices for this region are gigantic.

Alfuh

I have been using Inkthreadable for just over a month now and haven't really had any problems with their service. Their app integrates with shopify quite nicely, meaning its easy to mock up designs on their website and transfer them straight to your store therefore reducing the time it takes to create new products. I feel 4/5 stars is a fair judgement of their service as printing and shipping times can be a little slower than ideally you would want. But this is to be expected with a company printing on demand to a range of clients, therefore it is something you take on-board before choosing them as a supplier. Overall for me, the pro's of using their service and they are UK based, clearly outweigh the con's.

Bths

After previously having a lot of issues with Inkthreadable we decided to give them another go as we really wanted to work with a UK based supplier and we have been pleasantly surprised. They seem to be living up to their promises so far and we hope to continue working with them for the foreseeable future.

Only Chill Vibes

My store onlychillvibes.com has been using Inkthreadable since its inception and it has done nearly everything (expanded below) perfectly. Here's a overview.

Product selection : true it is currently the best in Europe, but there can always be
more products and product options.

Printing quality : we use Continental Clothing Earth Positive (50% cotton/ 50%
tencel) for our apparel and both the hoodies and tees have
come out better than expected.

Digital mockups : Could use a lot of improvement!

Production Time : One word that would describe it, would be patchy. Sometimes
the delivery has been within 3 working days. Other more
frequent times it can get up to 10 working days (within the UK).

App : Not the most user-friendly but isn't that complicated.

Payment : Works well.

Customer service : Excellent and friendly staff, however, I have had some
circumstances when they have not informed me of certain
issues with orders.
_________________

Overall : Inkthreadable is a good service. Now, there are certain
improvements and other add-ons I would love to see (e.g.
branded packing inserts) that would increase the services
value. 8/10.