PriceIntelligence AI

PriceIntelligence AI

by IntelligenceNode

Competitor Price Monitoring and Dynamic Price Optimization

Kinky Toy Store

I was able to the app with the help of their support team. We have many products matched, and everything seems to be working very well. https://www.kinkytoy.store/

August 17, 2021

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! We're grateful for your 5 star review and are glad to have you as a valued customer. We look forward to continue working with you and provide you with excellent support!

magicvision.uk

Our onboarding experience with Intelligence Node was easy, we were up and running in a day. The software does exactly what we expect it to do and is highly accurate. The user interface is simple, intuitive, and professional looking. It is much better than other solutions we have used. In addition, their customer support team is fast and helpful.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and are glad to have you as a valued customer. We look forward to continue doing business with you!

Keoji

Intelligence Node’s dynamic pricing software is accurate, and I can trust it to keep my products competitively priced so I can focus on growing the business. In addition, their tech team is extremely responsive and addressed all my questions and opened to suggestions on app improvement to better suit our business needs . I would highly recommend Intelligence Node to digital-first businesses looking to rapidly scale their businesses in today's competitive eCommerce environment. -COO at Keoji

July 22, 2021

Thank you for this great 5 star review and for taking the time to share your positive opinion about us! It's customers like you that help us constantly improve and we appreciate all the insights you share with our team. We look forward to continue doing business with you!

Preston Computers

This is by far one of the most important apps on shopify, the support team is excellent and helped me setup everything. I am now able to do with this one app from what previously would have needed a team of 5 to accomplish. Thanks again guys!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We're grateful for your 5 star review and are glad to have you as a valued customer. We look forward to continue working with you!