Insta Chatbot

Insta Chatbot | Reviews

by SaaS Bakers

Build Instagram Chatbot - Absolute Reason for Your ROI Growth

Janisena

InstaChatbot should always be your first choice! I was successful in purchasing and using their platform. Overall, InstaChatbot has been a wonderful experience for me. I would recommend it to everyone.

Mistybinson

This InstaChatbot is impressive, and I highly suggest it! It does not affect the website's performance!

Jenniferloyd

This platform is just what I needed. I had the opportunity to speak with the CEO, who provides excellent service and has innovative ideas. Without hesitation, I suggest this platform.

bortoldonnae20

This is my first review of an app on Shopify. The Instagram chatbot platform features are rather impressive; they cover the most important aspects of staying in touch with consumers and recovering lost sales chances. I enjoy the user-friendly and straightforward UI, and the Support & Service attitude is "EXCELLENT," thus I can confidently recommend "InstaChatbot."

Janieacobs008

Great software. It has a lot of useful features that help me raise my income and it's really simple to use. They offer excellent customer service, which I must highlight. This platform is amazing, and I seriously recommend it!

yraniaquineka

This is incredible. Their technical support was excellent, and they even assisted me in using the Instagram chatbot in real-time. I'm very impressed. I truly believe it. It's the first time I've written a review for chat platform.

candysequanti

A great free Instagram chat tool to replace other more expensive software. When you have questions, the team is always willing to help and respond quickly. I strongly recommend it!

Sehat Safai

The best thing about this app is that it's free and as soon as I install it, it creates a complete out of the box chatbot for me which I just have to connect with my instagram to make it work. Could improve the UX though