Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

by AAAeCommerce Inc

NEW API - Instagram Shop with feed + Image & Video Gallery

Oxford Henry

Love this plugin! Easy to integrate ! professional images looking, you can even tag your photo to the name of your product so that customers can buy directly from Instagram, for people who want to see a live demo .Definitely recommend this Instagram gallery!

Alexa Persico Cosmetics

Excellent app! Easy to install! Support is quick!!
Highly recommend!

Ycm Health Fitness

Absolutely brilliant, and the support has been excellent!

Customphotoprops

I have been wanting to integrate a live Instagram feed on my sites , but had no idea how to do. Once I discovered this Instagram Feed app, I jumped for joy. It is SO EASY to setup and within 5 minutes I had my Instagram feed live updating on my website. Thanks for designing this app, it's great! Cheers.

Motexsa

Love this App! Installation was pretty easy. I had a question and customer support replied right away.

Coffee Bruvet

Good app, quick support.
Value for money

Lastics Body

So far, I am super happy with this app! I can connect with instagram and create galleries when needed. Setting it up was super easy. Highly recommend!!

Lastics

Awesome app and amazing customer service. I installed the app and had a couple questions and within minutes I had their tech service working on a custom request for me. Highly recommend this app.

Del Rosario

Looks great, we were looking for a way to display our Gallery as well as giving content that linked to more than just the pic and Instagram Gallery fulfilled that! We love this app!

Privateprize

We love this app! Support is excellent and the images display beautifully!