Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

by AAAeCommerce Inc

NEW API - Instagram Shop with feed + Image & Video Gallery

Needlegolf

Nice app. Easy to setup and fulfill our requirement with ease.

Eternityblooms

Nice app for integrating with instagram.

Popshopindia

Awesome App! Provide more features then just Instagram integration.
Support team was extremely helpful and efficient.
Great customer service.

Shirtstayplusstore

Great App. Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes 5-10 mins and updating the content is really easy and fast as well. It gives easy options to create multiple images and video gallery with product tagging too which is really helpful.

Oxford Henry

Love this plugin! Easy to integrate ! professional images looking, you can even tag your photo to the name of your product so that customers can buy directly from Instagram, for people who want to see a live demo .Definitely recommend this Instagram gallery!

Alexa Persico Cosmetics

Excellent app! Easy to install! Support is quick!!
Highly recommend!

Ycm Health Fitness

Absolutely brilliant, and the support has been excellent!

Customphotoprops

I have been wanting to integrate a live Instagram feed on my sites , but had no idea how to do. Once I discovered this Instagram Feed app, I jumped for joy. It is SO EASY to setup and within 5 minutes I had my Instagram feed live updating on my website. Thanks for designing this app, it's great! Cheers.

Motexsa

Love this App! Installation was pretty easy. I had a question and customer support replied right away.

Coffee Bruvet