InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Zeelous

Great App! Easy & fast to setup.
Looks cool on my website www.zeelous.com.

Nys Inmate Packages

Excellent app! Does all the work for you! Just choose the product...

Nice Cool

Easy to install app, do what it says. The badges look nice and cool on the pages. Gives the customer a quick view over discounted, hot selling or new products. It should be helpful. I found that for my theme the small size badges look best.

Skhc

Great Customer Service. Although there is some technical glitch but everything have been sort out.

Pokerman786

This is a great app, just what I have been looking for! The other badge apps are way too slow and can hurt conversions. This is a MUST HAVE APP and worth every penny!

Pipe Dream Gourmet E Tonics

Great app! Love it!!!
Very nice and intuitive to use.

Hmlty

I love its simplicity and uniqueness. I will update this review later. But at this point this is one of the best and one of the useful app for my Shopify store! Good Job guys!

Gogetithub

Loved it.This is the App I was waiting for. Very easy to use and does what it says. Well done Guys :)

Tech Central

Does exactly what it says. Just needs a drop down or a search option to help select products as the current method requires patience to scroll through one by one.

Testtacstore

Super easy to set up! Great intuitive app does exactly what it says.