InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Lamporia Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We really love using this app!.. so many colors and badge styles to choose from to match with our theme. Dror was an awesome support for us as we got stuck initially with the installation process. Highly recommended!

Garo Luxury

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very easy to install although there are some problem, But customer support is very prompt and easy to work with.
Hope that some minor problems are fixed asap. We hope that they will add sold out badges soon!

Zeelous

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App! Easy & fast to setup.
Looks cool on my website www.zeelous.com.

Nys Inmate Packages

Excellent app! Does all the work for you! Just choose the product...

Nice Cool

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to install app, do what it says. The badges look nice and cool on the pages. Gives the customer a quick view over discounted, hot selling or new products. It should be helpful. I found that for my theme the small size badges look best.

Skhc

Location Malaysia

Great Customer Service. Although there is some technical glitch but everything have been sort out.

Pokerman786

This is a great app, just what I have been looking for! The other badge apps are way too slow and can hurt conversions. This is a MUST HAVE APP and worth every penny!

Pipe Dream Gourmet E Tonics

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app! Love it!!!
Very nice and intuitive to use.

Hmlty

I love its simplicity and uniqueness. I will update this review later. But at this point this is one of the best and one of the useful app for my Shopify store! Good Job guys!

Gogetithub

Location Australia

Loved it.This is the App I was waiting for. Very easy to use and does what it says. Well done Guys :)