Instafeed | Instagram Feed

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2023

Buona App non da problemi di sincronizzazione di feed rispetto ad altre app. Assistenza sempre pronta ad aiutarti.

spouf
Italy
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Edited January 4, 2023

great technical support and looks great on my website . Supriya was able to help me pretty fast :) :)

MadStrange
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 3, 2023

Supriya was very helpful with my instagram instal to my home page. She made it very straightforward and easy.

Art by Elena Miller
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 29, 2022

Just starting out, set up was easy, support really responsive. After 30 days i will give a more detailed review but so far so good.

Comfortlada
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 16, 2022

Great app, very customisable & helpful support. I was approached by a pleasant support member to educate me on how to use the app even more successfully.

Ecuadog
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited October 20, 2022

このアプリは「価格:無料」となっていますが、実際は無料は1000ビジターまで、以後は1000ビジター毎に$2.95/月の費用がかかります。「無料プランあり」という表示にすべきです。
インストール後、有料プランのアクティベートを求める案内が表示されます。
見た目の選択肢は多めですが、スマホでの表示では、アカウント名と「Follow」ボタンが被っており、文章の表示も洗練されていないと感じました。

エシック・マチック
Japan
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Edited September 16, 2022

This app has mobile view issues, on your phone when you click on a post, the X button is right over top the follow button, also we paid for the extra features but they dont work. the worst part is their support team does not reply and their chat support widget doesn't seem to work, my messages to them disappear. Update: They said they would fix the mobile view issue, but now the app doesn't load on my site at all, deleting this. I suggest you dont waste your time with this app. Theres is too many IG apps that actually work and have decent customer service.

International Beauty Services & Supplies
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 10, 2022

Looks fun ,accessible and modern on the web shop. Fast and helpful support team. So far so good, enjoy

lope horse and stable gear
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 9, 2022

Great application. Everything works perfectly. We had a small correction and customer support changed everything at our request.

Thalie Paris
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 8, 2022

Supriya was super helpful and was able to assist me extremely fast. She was friendly and professional. Very satisfied!

Terra Cactus Boutique