Instafeed | Instagram Feed

Instagram Story/Highlights, Instagram Gallery & Image gallery

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Insta feed | Instagram gallery for Shopify

International Beauty Services & Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

This app has mobile view issues, on your phone when you click on a post, the X button is right over top the follow button, also we paid for the extra features but they dont work. the worst part is their support team does not reply and their chat support widget doesn't seem to work, my messages to them disappear. Update: They said they would fix the mobile view issue, but now the app doesn't load on my site at all, deleting this. I suggest you dont waste your time with this app. Theres is too many IG apps that actually work and have decent customer service.

lope horse and stable gear

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Looks fun ,accessible and modern on the web shop. Fast and helpful support team. So far so good, enjoy

Thalie Paris

Location France

Great application. Everything works perfectly. We had a small correction and customer support changed everything at our request.

Terra Cactus Boutique

Supriya was super helpful and was able to assist me extremely fast. She was friendly and professional. Very satisfied!

SOULSKINBOX

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Super helpful. Supriya did a great job when I requested for her support to change some things for me.

dear you.

Location South Africa

Really an amazing app! Easy to use, clean and completely customizable! It really adds to my store :) support was helpful and friendly :)

calligraphybyfeona

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great App! Easy to use. Support was also fast and superb. I commend Supriya who assisted me. :) Thank you!

All Written Things

Location Australia

Great support staff on board, really helpful in sorting out immediate requests for your store. Definitely recommend

RVL Wellness Co.

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Easy install and great customer service! I had a little trouble understanding how to implement a certain setting but someone was able to answer my questions immediately in the chat.

K L N S

Location Australia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

www.klns.com.au easy to install app, integrates well, customer service easy to deal with and prompt with their actions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6