Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La Viida

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I Install today this app. Jessica was great. She fixed the problem immediately.
Now works everything right.

Dear La Viida admin,

This is Jessica from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Jessica

AiLLA STUDIO

Ms Rachel at customer service from Socialhead helped our issue very well. Rate Five stars on her cooperation!

Hi AiLLA STUDIO admin,

Fashor

Location India

App is useful with plenty of customisation features. Needed Support with installation and customisation, they are prompt and resolved my questions efficiently.

Hi Fashor Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

TESGO US

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very useful. The customer service support team was also very patient in helping me solve my problem.

January 19, 2022

Hi TESGO US Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Oh Yohanna

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I was choosing between this App (Socialhead) and another one, installed them both but chose to go with Socialhead because of the fantastic support offered whilst I was building my Widget. I was also impressed with the user friendly interface, and the end result was so gorgeous and 100% on point with my brand aesthetic. Vicky went above and beyond and was amazing, so friendly and helpful! I was simply blown away and love this product so much and how it compliments my website. Thanks again team!

Dear Oh Yohanna admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

Sharland England

The app is working well and is very user-friendly. The staff reached to me to help me finalise our widget and helped me with few issues we were having.

Hi Sharland England Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

UPDRESS

Location France
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Customer support very good and perfect product that match our needs.
It is really easy to install !!

Hi UPDRESS Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Dear Felix, Thank you for your help to solving out the issues. My website has much more visitors now and hope this will help to make more sells. App work perfectly now. Whatever if anyone straggling with any issues how this app run as I did, contact Felix and he will happy to help over and over again until he doesn't find the best solution. Thanks again

Dear Noemi,

It's Felix here and I sincerely thank you for your review.

Myril Jewels

Location Italy

Nice app, works well and they reached out to help me improve the aesthetic of the widget, much appreciated! :)

Hi Myril Jewels admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

The Gentlemen's Bar

Location Malaysia

Just started using this app. Vicky and Felix are so helpful. Great experience I had. Highly recommended.Thanks.

Hi The Gentlemen's Bar admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.