Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Naturalia Sintesi UK

A good app to show your instagram feed on your website. Good customer service if you have any kind of problem with the widget

Hi Naturalia Sintesi UK Admin,

Here is Julie again from Socialhead Team.

Julie

Future Design Homes

I used this app and it helped me showcase my instagram on my page. The integration and settings are very well designed. You can design for both desktop or mobile and it has great preview features. customer support is also amazing. Highly recommend to everyone!

Hi Future Design Homes Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

4bidden Skateshop

Location Peru

Muy buena aplicación! la uso desde hace un tiempo atrás, Lo mejor de todo fue que tuve un problema de visualización del widget, y fue demasiado rápido la ayuda que el soporte técnico me brindo, lo super recomiendo (Y)

Hola administrador de 4bidden Skateshop,

Esta es Rachel del equipo de Socialhead.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su revisión.

Realmente apreciamos sus comentarios y comentarios sobre su experiencia al usar nuestra aplicación y amar nuestro apoyo.

Si necesita más ayuda, háganoslo saber a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

¡Saludos!

Socialwidget - Feed de Instagram, historia y TikTok

Blensi

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 20 minutes

I got help from selena with changing colour of my insagram icons. 5 stars to this service and 5 stars to Selana, literally the best customer service ever. :)

Hi Blensi Admin,

Here's Selena from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Selena

sorrynotsocial

Location Germany

Great support, helped me super fast and was very friendly. Can absolutely recommend. App works fine too.

August 5, 2022

Hi sorrynotsocial Admin,

Here is Julie again from Socialhead Team.

Julie

COLORGRAM

Time spent using app About 23 hours

It has a lot of features and a simple layout ! Support the onboarding process as well. Thank you very much.

August 4, 2022

Hi COLORGRAM Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Baby Cats of California

I was having issues understanding how to fix my Instagram on my website. They answered me quickly and did a great job. I was happy!

August 3, 2022

Hi Baby Cats of California admin,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Ocean

Flavour Pop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great pro-active support from Felix who helped to make the app align with my store's brand colours and Instagram handle.

August 1, 2022

Hi Fern,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Felix

OZARA.W

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great functionality for a free App, support respond quickly. The layout is simeple but looks nice, recommend.

August 1, 2022

Hello OZARA.W admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Felix

Angler Innovations

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Working with Niel was easy as he was efficient and attentive which is of great help to people new to this app. I rated 4 stars because the TikTok portion was not functioning when I tried to log in. I will try again later or downgrade my plan to Basic rather than Standard.

August 4, 2022

Hi Angler Innovations Admin,

I am Niel again from Socialhead Team.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

About the Tiktok feed, we have reached you via email and hopefully to receive your response.

Niel