4.9

Merchants find this app reliable for displaying their Instagram feed on their Shopify store, enhancing their site's visual appeal. It offers a range of customization options, even in the free version, and is particularly beneficial for small businesses in building customer trust. Merchants appreciate its consistent performance and quick problem-solving. The support team is highly praised for their efficient responses and proactive improvement suggestions. The app is recognized for its ease of use, functionality, and excellent customer service.

September 23, 2023

Would have helped if we could plus this feed on the homepage of www.theskinmantra.com

Theskinmantra
India
Almost 3 years using the app

Hi Theskinmantra admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review. We have already reached out to your store and provided instructions on how to add the widget to your homepage. Our Technical team is eagerly waiting to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing, so please respond to our message at your earliest convenience.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Best regards,

October 19, 2023

Great support! Fast, efficient, friendy. Thank you :)

Crow Cyclery
Germany
About 2 months using the app

Hi Crow Cyclery admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only SocialWidget, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

September 27, 2023

If you're looking for an Instagram Feed app, this app is for you. It's easy to set up, great support team that they will help you on anything, anytime. Highly recommended..

Icey Pyramid
About 1 year using the app

Hi Icey Pyramid,

November 14, 2023

無事にInstagramのフィードを表示させることが出来ました。
テーマのバージョンが古すぎるせいか、Auto installでは上手くいかず、Manual installを試すことになりました。自力では少し難しかったのですが、チャットで問い合わせたところすぐに対応していただけましたので、大変助かりました。ありがとうございました。
日本語でチャットを送らせていただきましたが、サポートの方が日本語に翻訳して返事をしてくださいました。

Great

floandsue
Over 2 years using the app

Hi floandsue admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Ricky

September 1, 2023

Very good app. Reliable. We use the free version and it works. Just be sure every 30 days or so you have to log back in. It is very easy to use and looks great on the website.

Beauty and the City
Over 2 years using the app

Hi Beauty and the City admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review and informative feedback.

October 13, 2023

Lithuania
3 months using the app

Hi OTE MARKET admin,

September 20, 2023

Tha app is pretty solid with some really good plans, the support is pretty kind and helpful, s/o Ocean for helping me change my heading.

Hoods
Spain
4 months using the app

Hi Hoods admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review and feedback. Hopefully, SocialWidget will have more chances to assist you and earn you consideration with the review.

October 18, 2023

super assistance :) très reactif et helpful

The Shell Dealer
France
6 days using the app

Hi The Shell Dealer admin,

Here is Ricky from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Ricky