4.9

Merchants find this app reliable for displaying their Instagram feed on their Shopify store, enhancing their site's visual appeal. It offers a range of customization options, even in the free version, and is particularly beneficial for small businesses in building customer trust. Merchants appreciate its consistent performance and quick problem-solving. The support team is highly praised for their efficient responses and proactive improvement suggestions. The app is recognized for its ease of use, functionality, and excellent customer service.

February 15, 2024

Thank you very much to the staff for their careful help in handling various problems. The plug-in is very useful.

giipet
Hong Kong SAR
OneCommerce replied February 19, 2024

Hi giipet store admin,

Here is Windy from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only SocialWidget, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Windy

March 20, 2023

Rachel was so helpful with answering my questions. She even made some great suggestions to improve my instafeed and implemented changes for me which saved me so much time. Extremely happy with the service!! Highly recommend!

Youla Beauty
About 2 months using the app
OneCommerce replied March 20, 2023

Hi Youla Beauty admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

July 10, 2023

The atendent Ricky is a very eficient, pacient and proactive worker. I liked him very much. Made my day by instructing me with issues on the website and I'm sure considering sign a plan with the app now!

Present
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
OneCommerce replied July 24, 2023

Hi Present admin,

May 22, 2023

Hello my girlfriend and I both have the app. It worked amazing till now. I think there is maybe an error? on both of our sites it's deleted and the app don't load anymore. Could you maybe help us to solve this?

kashmirfashionlabel
Netherlands
2 months using the app
OneCommerce replied May 22, 2023

Hi kashmirfashionlabel admin,

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only [app name], but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

June 27, 2023

I have been using the free plan for a while now. The product works well and will likely upgrade to a paid version to integrate a few of their advanced features.

Stance Caddy
10 days using the app
OneCommerce replied June 28, 2023

Hi Stance Caddy admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialwidget.

Ocean

March 20, 2023

Great support and features. Had a small layout issue which was resolved in 10 mins.
The team provided some great options and tested prior to pushing live. Awesome app

Wolf of WoHo
3 months using the app
OneCommerce replied March 20, 2023

Hi Wolf of WoHo admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Edited March 23, 2023

good app and a good, super friendly and quick customer service! Thank you for the good service!!!!!!

Carisma
Germany
About 1 year using the app
OneCommerce replied March 23, 2023

Hi Carisma admin,

Here is Ricky from Socialwidget team.

March 10, 2023

very sufficient and professional in terms of the changes that need to be done of the app, and they are friendly.

Vokboard Official Store
China
3 months using the app
OneCommerce replied March 10, 2023

Hi Vokboard Official Store admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

May 10, 2023

I have subscribed to this app's free plan. And, it worked as expected. In the future if they reduce the price for the premium plans I'd buy it for sure.

Xtreem Nutrition
Netherlands
4 months using the app
OneCommerce replied May 11, 2023

Hi Xtreem Nutrition admin,

June 9, 2023

The customer service is very good. They were very helpful in customization. Thank you so much. Very good experience.

nehiyaw.shop