Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 13, 2022

Questa app è fantastica!!! Il Customer service è molto disponibile e friendly!! La consiglio :)

Maureen Fachinetti
Italy
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Ciao Maureen Fachinetti admin,

Ecco Ricky del team di Socialwidget.

Apprezzo davvero che tu abbia lasciato il tuo fantastico feedback per noi.

Sei la ragione per noi per crescere di più e offrire una migliore esperienza al cliente. Grazie per la fiducia e per aver utilizzato la nostra app.

Inoltre, ti consiglio vivamente di controllare il nostro blog per le ultime notizie riguardanti non solo Socialwidget, ma anche altre nostre applicazioni OneCommerce, una delle principali piattaforme di soluzioni di eCommerce, oltre a https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Se hai ulteriori domande, non esitare a contattarci tramite la nostra live chat o a inviarci un'e-mail all'indirizzo support@socialhead.io

Saluti,
Widget sociale di OneCommerce

December 13, 2022

Thanks for helping me out. i appreciate it Onecommerce team. & I would recommend your app for my friends

Modern Furniture| Bean Bags |The comfort you need
India
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2022

Hi Modern Furniture| Bean Bags |The comfort you need admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

December 12, 2022

I would recommend this app!! Customer service is great and really quick to help you out. It's user friendly and great overall.

Maria Photography
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi Maria Photography admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

I truly appreciate you leave your awesome feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Addtionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

December 12, 2022

This widget has been a great addition to my store, as my customers can see my posts. It is easy to use and install, plus the team are so helpful and onto it! they got hold of me and suggested a change on their end, which was so seamless and helpful.

Limitless Guide
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Limitless Guide admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

December 12, 2022

amazing assistance thank you Ricky! quick to recognize an error on my site and reached out to assist me

Habitat ReStore GTA
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Habitat ReStore GTA,

December 12, 2022

Great help! helped me make some customizable adjustments within the app. Super Fast response time! Very helpful!

Send Deposit
Time spent using app: 41 minutes

Hi Send Deposit,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget-Instagram Feed.

I truly appreciate you leave the feedback for us.

December 12, 2022

Seems to work as far as I can tell, and they have great customer service! I had minor difficulties installing the widget as I´m not as tech-savy but Ricky helped me solve the problem :)

Ebony & I
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hi Ebony &I,

December 9, 2022

It is actually very easy to use but it was when I got a little stuck that I learned the technical support is great. It's fast, friendly and very personalized. Ricky made everything look a lot nicer in just a couple of minutes. Thank you!

LAZY DAISY FLORAL
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied December 9, 2022

Hi LAZY DAISY FLORAL,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget-Instagram Feed.

I truly appreciate you leave the feedback for us.

Edited December 8, 2022

just downloaded the app for my website and it's working as i wished for and they were very prompt with some of my questions regarding the set up! thank you Ricky!

EITOSWIM
Portugal
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
OneCommerce replied December 8, 2022

Hi EITOSWIM admin,

December 8, 2022

簡単な操作でInstagramをショップに掲載することができます。画面はすべて英語ですが、サポートチャットから質問すると自動翻訳とスクリーンショットで丁寧に教えてくれるので心配ありません。コード埋め込みを選択すれば好きな場所に配置できます。

銀座 芋山
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied December 8, 2022

こんにちは、銀座芋山管理人です。

Socialwidget チームの Rachel です。

私たちと素晴らしい時間を過ごしたことをうれしく思います。また、私たちのアプリとサポート サービスに関する貴重なフィードバックに感謝します。

また、Socialwidget だけでなく、主要な e コマース ソリューション プラットフォームである他の OneCommerce アプリケーションに関する最新ニュースについては、https://onecommerce.io/blog/ のブログを確認することを強くお勧めします。

さらに質問がある場合は、ライブチャットでお気軽にお問い合わせいただくか、support@socialhead.io までメールでお問い合わせください。