4.9

Merchants find this app reliable for displaying their Instagram feed on their Shopify store, enhancing their site's visual appeal. It offers a range of customization options, even in the free version, and is particularly beneficial for small businesses in building customer trust. Merchants appreciate its consistent performance and quick problem-solving. The support team is highly praised for their efficient responses and proactive improvement suggestions. The app is recognized for its ease of use, functionality, and excellent customer service.

May 31, 2023

They helped me to fix my headline and made sure the developer came on board for spacing and font issues. Highly recommended

Cuddly Gurus
About 1 hour using the app
OneCommerce replied May 31, 2023

Hi Cuddly Gurus LLC admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

May 18, 2023

Seems easy to use and has quick support. Using the free version at the moment, but looking forward to be able to afford paid version.

Hues Clothing
29 minutes using the app
OneCommerce replied May 18, 2023

Hi Hues Clothing admin,

Here is Ricky from Socialwidget team.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Socialwidget by OneCommerce

May 15, 2023

Great app, I just installed it and it looks good. :D I asked something to the staff member Ricky and he replied within a minute with a solution which i think is great support!

Maeum Concept-Store
France
29 minutes using the app
OneCommerce replied May 15, 2023

Hi Maeum Concept-Store admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

August 7, 2023

Das Widget erfüllt seinen Zweck und bietet eine sehr gute anbindung an Instagram. Hat sehr viele einstellungsmöglichkeiten und macht einen super eindruck.

Der Support ist einer der besten mit der wir Erfahrung machen konnten. wirklich sehr schneller und qualitativ guter Support.

Häkelzauber
Germany
10 days using the app
OneCommerce replied August 16, 2023

Hi Häkelzauber admin,

Here is Durra again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for the support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only SocialWidget, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Durra
Socialwidget by OneCommerce

July 2, 2021

Awesome App and the support staff is really great and there response time is really good. Thanks a lot

VINYL MOON
Over 3 years using the app
OneCommerce replied July 5, 2021

Hi VINYL MOON store admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Rachel

September 1, 2022

I used this app, only because it has excellent customer service. I really appreciate all the customer service that was provided

SPI Styles
OneCommerce replied September 7, 2022

Hi there,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Ocean
Socialwidget - Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

May 26, 2022

AMAZING customer service. They asked if I needed help doing what I was trying to do before I even reached out to them - then took it one step further. Completely overdelivered and I feel so lucky!

7 Day Glow
OneCommerce replied May 26, 2022

Hello 7 Day Glow admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Allow me to share that the Tiktok function will be on our pricing plans. Kindly have a look at this article for your reference: https://socialhead.io/plan-socialwidget/

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Niel
Socialwidget - Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

December 30, 2020

Great app to integrate line Insta feed to your website. Keeps the website alive and active with fresh content. The app also allows to tag products which is a great feature. Highly recommended.

Fallaknumaa
India
OneCommerce replied December 30, 2020

Hi Fallaknumaa store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Vicky

December 7, 2021

I deactivated my facebook and my socialhead widget was disconnected from my store so I logged in to reconnect the app and a real live person, Rachel, helped me within 5 minutes set my feed back up on my website and even made theme changes to my layout! Best app for integration and customer service is A1!!!

Orgaia
OneCommerce replied December 7, 2021

Hi Orgaia Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review about the app and my support quality.

Rachel

Edited July 9, 2021

very easy to use and friendly customer support , seamless connect with my INS and would recommend to you ! like !

MAAB New Zealand
New Zealand
Almost 3 years using the app
OneCommerce replied July 9, 2021

Hi MAAB New Zealand store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Windy