Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BYNBeauty

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Amazing support, quick and efficient response! easy to follow - highly recommend!! Looks fantastic on homepage and easy to customize to match theme

Hi BYNBeauty Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

unbi studio

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Thank you for giving me tips to customize my website and the excellent service. It was really helpful :)

Hi unbi studio admin,

Here's Ocean from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

czarclothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is really awesome! Integrates with my Shopify and Instagram displaying my latest pictures from my website.

Hi Nick,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

Bendel®︎公式オンラインショップ

Location Japan

Very friendly and prompt. They provided care and service that exceeded what I asked for. The support system is very good. Thank you!

Hello Bendel®︎公式オンラインショップ,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and love our support.

Niel

Da Dream Spot

This app really helps with social networking and it helps create more time to do so much more other things

Hi Da Dream Spot store admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Selena

A Touch Of Soul Co

My instagram widgets suddenly disappeared so i went on the app to see why, before i even messaged for help , someone contacted me as they recognised the issue! within minutes this was fixed. over the moon with the fast support and the extra mile Felix went to make sure my instagram widget was consistent with the theme of my brand. thank you so much

June 15, 2022

Hi Ellie,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

AWAKE Athleisure

Location Australia

Loved how Rachel emailed me to suggest ways to improve the aesthetic of the app to suit my store! I appreciate the attention to detail and the ease of communication with Rachel.

Hello AWAKE Athleisure Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

minimalisma

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app and amazing support! The design can be adjusted very well to our theme and we even got support with adjusting some design elements.

Hello minimalisma admin,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

Mayhem Boutique

Using and connecting to this app was so easy and the customer support went above and beyond to make sure that it matched my store.

Hello Mayhem Boutique admin,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

ProBody Pilates

The app is perfect with what we are looking for - to have an instagram feed on our webpage. We are a fitness brand and it helps to show the product being used by multiple people in different scenerios. The team was super helpful in getting the app to work well within our store and customize it.

June 10, 2022

Hello Troy,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel