Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

A Touch Of Soul Co

My instagram widgets suddenly disappeared so i went on the app to see why, before i even messaged for help , someone contacted me as they recognised the issue! within minutes this was fixed. over the moon with the fast support and the extra mile Felix went to make sure my instagram widget was consistent with the theme of my brand. thank you so much

June 15, 2022

Hi Ellie,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !

Felix

AWAKE Athleisure

Location Australia

Loved how Rachel emailed me to suggest ways to improve the aesthetic of the app to suit my store! I appreciate the attention to detail and the ease of communication with Rachel.

Hello AWAKE Athleisure Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Rachel

minimalisma

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app and amazing support! The design can be adjusted very well to our theme and we even got support with adjusting some design elements.

Hello minimalisma admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and love our support.

Mayhem Boutique

Using and connecting to this app was so easy and the customer support went above and beyond to make sure that it matched my store.

Hello Mayhem Boutique admin,

ProBody Pilates

The app is perfect with what we are looking for - to have an instagram feed on our webpage. We are a fitness brand and it helps to show the product being used by multiple people in different scenerios. The team was super helpful in getting the app to work well within our store and customize it.

June 10, 2022

Hello Troy,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

Apunanwu

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had some issues navigating the app. Great support from Windy today. She was patient enough to solve the issues i had.

Hi Apunanwu store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

Windy

Beauty & the Broth

Thank you very much. I've always admired the app for being highly optimized and not slowing down the website. But I'm enjoying it even more now that it has excellent customer support service.

Hi Beauty & the Broth admin,

This is Ocean from Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

shannonssugarshop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Selena helped me install this app through chat on their site. She also helped me customize it to my liking very quickly! It looks great and is a convenient way to keep current pictures appearing without having to add them myself. highly recommend!

Hi shannonssugarshop admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Selena

Freedom Moses

We are using the Socialhead app in all of our stores and love it!
The app helps us build the right trust for our customers while helping the store get more followers on our Instagram profile making unready customers come back to the stores for future buying.
When we needed help with our app installation the Socialhead team was amazing, patient and professional!
Honestly that isn't that obvious when talking about Shopify apps teams, so thank you so much for a great product!
Roi,
Freedom Moses.

June 6, 2022

Hi Roi,

BKlassy

This app have a wonderful support. I am greateful for Selena's support, she was amazing and solve my problem so fast. Thanks Selena.

June 3, 2022

Hi Bklassy admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !