Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ZOMBICIDES

They helped me modify the widget. Super awesome. I definitely recommend and will continue to use them.

June 20, 2022

Hi ZOMBICIDES admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel

The Smart Whey

Location Netherlands

Perfect service by Rachel. She helped me with installing the widget again and it will be fixed today.

June 17, 2022

Hi The Smart Whey Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

Rachel

Nana Hats® Official Store

This app is awesome! and the developer Steph helped me set it up in my store and made sure it looked perfect! A+++++++!

Hi Sean,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Selena

BYNBeauty

Amazing support, quick and efficient response! easy to follow - highly recommend!! Looks fantastic on homepage and easy to customize to match theme

Hi BYNBeauty Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

unbi studio

Location Germany

Thank you for giving me tips to customize my website and the excellent service. It was really helpful :)

Hi unbi studio admin,

Here's Ocean from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Ocean

czarclothing

This app is really awesome! Integrates with my Shopify and Instagram displaying my latest pictures from my website.

Hi Nick,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

Bendel®︎公式オンラインショップ

Location Japan

Very friendly and prompt. They provided care and service that exceeded what I asked for. The support system is very good. Thank you!

Hello Bendel®︎公式オンラインショップ,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and love our support.

Niel

Da Dream Spot

This app really helps with social networking and it helps create more time to do so much more other things

Hi Da Dream Spot store admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Selena

A Touch Of Soul Co

My instagram widgets suddenly disappeared so i went on the app to see why, before i even messaged for help , someone contacted me as they recognised the issue! within minutes this was fixed. over the moon with the fast support and the extra mile Felix went to make sure my instagram widget was consistent with the theme of my brand. thank you so much

June 15, 2022

Hi Ellie,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

AWAKE Athleisure

Location Australia

Loved how Rachel emailed me to suggest ways to improve the aesthetic of the app to suit my store! I appreciate the attention to detail and the ease of communication with Rachel.

June 14, 2022

Hello AWAKE Athleisure Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Rachel