Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

by Socialhead

Shoppable Instagram Feed and TikTok Feed to sell more!

Harford Road Liquors

I cant tag products if there is more than one photo on post. I can also tag products on videos. The app is good but lacs few things. I will update the review if these things are fixed

February 27, 2021

Hi Harford Road Liquors store admin,

First of all I would like to sincerely thank your review for the lack of features.

We will make sure to update the features you expect in the near future.

Currently, we are still working hard to improve product quality as well as enhance the user experience.

Your review is an important and valuable opinion in building Socialwidget to be a good app and bring value to the sellers.

Once again, we sincerely thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Best Regards,

Vicky

Rakish A Rains

I used this app to help with my instagram feed on my homepage. Good editing available, despite not having a font function (which I've heard is in development). Good help available from their CS team.

February 24, 2021

Hi Rakish A Rains store admin,

This is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

I received your review and I'm really happy that you like our app. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing us.

We have been improving the app everyday to bring you better experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,
Annie

rbxleather

good but 100 character made me sick I don't want to write a story about you. you are officialy stealing my time now so enjoy the low star

February 21, 2021

Dear rbxleather store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

First of all, thank you for leaving your precious time to rate our app here.

Currently, according to Shopify's regulations, to limit unofficial comments, Shopify requires merchants to enter a minimum number of characters of 100 for reviewers at https://apps.shopify.com

Through this feedback, we hope you understand that we appreciate your review and you will be satisfied with the Socialwidget features.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Wishing you have a great day.
Annie