Instagram Feed | InstaFeed

Insta Feed Instagram Gallery, Instagram Channel Instagram Shop

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagenie instagram feed Instafeed

Luxedecofabrics

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and appearance to replace most IG feed, and great instant support. I'd expect its apearance on dedicated page.

Melson Web Demo

This is the best Instagram app by a lot! They updated their app so the images lazy load to help with the speed and they use WebP images to help with that as well. My site speed score already went up compared to using other Instagram apps that slow down the site. I have tried a bunch of them. Thanks for your help! - Jared

Red-Edition Design

Location Austria

Funktioniert gut und der Support ist mega schnell. Innerhalb einer 1/4 wurde meine Anfrage berbeitet. Top

Padfield

We use the app to show our Instagram feed on our site landing page. It is working as we had hoped. So far the developer support has been great.

bycasamira

I have used this app for a while and the support has not been great at all. I have reached out multiple times with either no response or the same copy and paste response. Your instagram profile picture does not even show either, instead you get a generic icon. On top of that the add-on this app provides slows down your page load speeds enormously and has affected the performance of my site. I would not recommend this app.

August 2, 2022

Dear Merchant,

I'm sorry to hear that our InstaFeed app was not able to satisfy your requirements. I would like to take some time to address your concerns and comments.

You contacted us via Email and Live chat seeking help to customize the app in order to show the feed in the GRID layout. Our team responded quickly and set this up for you.

You had further complained that the app is slowing down your website. We responded to you by updating you that the website load speed depends on multiple factors and not just a single app. Our app has been optimized to run with little impact on online stores and the app's Lighthouse performance score is good.

We are still here to help, so if you need any assistance from us, please feel free to reach out to me. I have also sent your an email to you, so you can jsut reply on that as well.

We wish you the best with your business.

Thanks
Arpit
Team Zegsu

FAIRYSTEPS

Absolutely brilliant app and the customer service is first class. It showcases my instagram feed perfectly allowing customers to see all my updates. Thank you.

wowseasup

Location China
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I used this app to help me share state to customers. It's simple and useful. Awesome! Better and better!

Ptilou

Location France

very good application, easy to use and the support is reactive and professional, I recommend this application

Dorrin Gingerich Art

Time spent using app About 2 months

I asked if they could add a section padding to the app. A week later they had. It's also a fantastic app to add to your shop. Love it.

TimberWink Studio

Location New Zealand

Easy to set up, looks so good on the site, and the customer service is awesome! Thank you for your help in adding the additional features to my request!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that InstaFeed is adding value to your store. We wish you all the success in your business.

Thanks