Instafeed: Instagram Feed

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 31, 2023

Had a slight problem with how the "powered by" graphic was displaying, but Sophia was able to fix it quickly and without stress on our part. The app works well and serves as a great part of our gallery page. Definitely recommend.

Marvelous Molds
January 28, 2023

Great app! It's what I was looking for: simple, elegant. The support was very helpful and kind and removed the "Powered by..." in a minute! I recommend it :)

Marama Studio
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 27, 2023

Really great app. Looks very nice and easy to work with. Also great that the app is free, no strings attached.

DEVA LOVES
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months

10/10

Tristar Plants
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 23, 2023

Pretty, pretty good. I don't know seems to work fine and can't beat $6/ month for no branding. Would be nice if it had a sub-headline, description but sure my dev will just work around that so yeah, it works.

Little Hunter

Dlinks
Japan
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 12, 2023

Sarah was amazing. Quick response and resolution. I wanted to remove 'powered by' and she did it in seconds.
A 5 * service !!!

Under Her Eyes
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 27, 2022

Experience with the app is great so far, Andrea was a great help in assisting the changes I require!

Casaflorales
Singapore
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
December 24, 2022

I love that this app shows my IG feed with pictures AND videos, unlike the app I was previously using. Sophia assisted me to get the "powered by" branding off of my feed slider on my website, and the Instagram slider looks great! They also have a free plan available! Overall, I'm very happy with this Instagram feed app!

Ankor Kollection
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
December 17, 2022

good customer service helps very quick. they have a great app but unfortunately no slide with mouse option. with the free option you have to press arrows to go to the next picture. Overal a great app almost perfect.

Starplug
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Zegsu replied December 19, 2022

Hello Dear Merchant,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We took your feature request very seriously and have added a 'slideshow' feature to our Instagram Feed app :)

Do check it out and let us know your thoughts!

Thanks