Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

by SpurIT UAB

Installment payments for your customers | Payment Plan

Edwards Headboards

This app appears to do what it says (Though I have no been able to functionally use it). The BIGGEST drawback is that the app MUST use the default shopify checkout page which, at least in my case, has caused significant issues with the implementation of it. I will modify this review when I have an actual moment to try the app, but as of now, forcing a deviation from the stylized checkout is a major flaw.

July 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

ClubStoned.com

It won't go away. I tryed reinstalling it. And then looking for the code. i uninstalled it and its still appearing HELP PLEASE.

November 3, 2020

Sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!