Instant FAQ & Help Center

Instant FAQ & Help Center

by RoarTheme

Build a help center with unlimited FAQs to reduce support time

Vablee

The best application ever, I highly recommend it, easy, fast, and smooth, helps you communicate with your customers in a magical and beautiful way

ROCIÓ Y DANIEL

UNA APLICACIÓN MUY BUENA Y MUY SENCILLA DE USAR,MUY ACONSEJADA PARA LA TIENDA ,ES MUY NECESARIA TENERLA INTALADA

Switch Shield

Amazing App, really nice that it's free because it delivers so much value. I highly recommend, highly customizable.

Fingertips Vintage

this is a really nice and useful app for my online store customer.
I think it can be more convenient for my customer.

Familiss

After changing into new theme, the app doesn't appear in my store. Really disappointing with this app.

August 23, 2021

Hello,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app install wizard to add the required code to your new theme.
Please refer to the below link, it will let you know the next steps

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after being saved.
Please help me to check it again and let me know your results :)
Hope this helps!

GoldFashion

The app its self looks ok! But I was writing FAQ's for all day and when I clicked enable its all gone and asked me to log in to my store! I am soooooo angry All day work just gone!!!

Gabi & Jules

Easy to use for both us and our customers. It's doing the job on reducing messages for us to individually respond to and thus providing timely info/answers for customers.

kokos.mx

Pretty straightforward use. Easy to install and customize. I spend a few minutes to understand it functionality. I needed more times to write answers. That would be your major time investment.

Kind Knives

Good app. I stuffed around trying to make a FAQ, got fed up, and then found this app. It easily helped me make a professional FAQ and helpdesk. Recommended.

Refulgent

I was having problems with another FAQ app so I stumbled upon this one Thank God!!!! This is clean and neat and integrated perfectly to my store

Previous 1 3 4