Instant FAQ & Help Center

Instant FAQ & Help Center

by RoarTheme

Build a help center with unlimited FAQs to reduce support time

EM TAPAK KUDA

app cannot edit and save. it stuck forever after clicking save. Please fix this app because apart from that, it is really reliable

June 21, 2021

===== UPDATE =====

Dear Sir/Madam,

Now, it is a pleasure to announce that we have just finished the server maintenance and our apps are now back in action. You can now use them normally as before.

Please help me to check it again and let me know your results.
Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for being patient.

BALEARICAL

Really bad quality product. Does not support language translation functionality of Shoppify. It is important that they support the native store language functionality that Shopify provides, that way content can be translated . "Instant FAQ & Help Center" is the only portion of my site missing the translation due to this issue.

June 11, 2021

Hello,

Unfortunately, our app does not support the multi-language feature.
I’m so sorry about this inconvenience. Hope you understand!

Mangroovia Foods

Just tested it. By far the best free FAQs I found. Cant believe this is free. Love how easy to use and customizable it is.

P.A.L Protect Animal Lives

Working great. This app deserves more. It's free as a joke. Love you guys. Very easy to use and install.

Purpose Performance Wear

Surprising fast and easy to set up and use. We've used a few FAQ apps before and this one beats all of them easily!

Store Avenue

wow I never find apps like this so easy to use and no coding needed and Customer service is very easy to talk and help me thru the process,
thank you again and keep up the good work

Hallokes.be

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need to try it

NormaCouture

Very good app, it is easy to use and install. very intuitive to use. its very functional really love it

TRNDZ Boutique

Great app. Very easy to use and customers are loving it. Would give 5 stars if there was the option to remove the roar theme branding. Would definitely have paid extra for a paid version offering this.

Kacau Emporium

I used this app and it is a pretty good and straightforward platform, very user-friendly. Nice job!

Previous 1