Page Load Magic

Page Load Magic

by Kaleido

Make website load instantly and increase conversions

Swiss Link Military Surplus

I installed this app because... well, I don't remember how I found it. In fact, I didn't really even think that I needed to make my website faster. But I decided one way or another to give it a shot. It's simple, and it works. Like magic. 10/10 would def reccomend.

October 22, 2019

Thanks you very much for the kind words, just what we like to hear :)

The Oak Bed Store

Exactly as advertised - this App improved the PERCEIVED speed of your store - IE customers feel that the site is fast (which is obviously important) as it loads the target page in the background when they hover over any link.

This does not improve your speed scores via performance measuring tools, and it would not be fair to review this app on that basis.
That being said - do not neglect regular optimisations and best practices as those performance scores can still affect your search rankings.

In our opinion the $99 charge is well worth it.

October 22, 2019

Thank you, we're really glad you really got how and why the app works.

Ceramic Planet

Does exactly as it states. Loads pages fast. Every little helps when trying to win over google search especially on mobile devices.

October 22, 2019

Thank you. The new version should be even better!

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

A great app. Super easy to install and let run. Has definitely made a difference to my page load times.
Well done guys and keep up the great work, I cant wait to see other apps you come up with.

October 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the support! Keep rocking!

Trivoshop

I would consider pageload Magic a godsend. Their team was able to help me at a time when developers had run out of resources. It was still in beta form at that time and to this day has been reliable and true to its form. Thank you for the great and essential solution!

October 22, 2019

It's our pleasure working with you not just on this but the other projects we did.

Motion RC Europe

Our site has many external scripts and tons of images, so any help on page load time is always greatly appreciated. We loaded this app on our US website and definitely noticed a speed improvement; it's actually quite impressive. We also loaded the app on our Europe site, but it doesn't perform quite as well on that website. We think it may have something to do with the multi-language capability of the website and we are continuing to optimize and test. Overall the PageLoad Magic app is a simple and effective way to make your website load faster and make your customers happier.

Design Latam

Great great app.. You really notice the difference inmediately in your webshop. Very much recommended.

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

This app is so nice, easy to setting up, because there is nothing to do to make it work. Just install it.

October 22, 2019

We really appreciate the kind review and we're happy you're enjoying it :)

Organic Breast Enlargements

Downloaded it and tested the site before and after using Google Page Speed Insights & GTMetrix & some other tools and there was no difference on them all. Must just store the cache or something and load it quicker for users who have already been on the site, pretty f***ng useless if you ask me

October 13, 2019

It amazes me how you didn't even bother to read the description before downloding the app. Our app does preload on hover and since Pagespeed doesn't have hover function it won't show.

Thanks to this type of ungrateful behavior, the app will not be free for anyone outside the club anymore. Anyone else reading this is welcome to thank this wonderful merchant for that.

Kaleido

@RippJeans

Upon installing Page Load there was an immediate difference on the time spent to load pages until now, great app for any ecommerce store owner and admins, a definite must recommend, 5 star from me:)

October 5, 2019

Thanks :) We really appreaciate you taking the time to let us know :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6