Page Load Magic

Page Load Magic

by Kaleido

Make website load instantly and increase conversions

OacOac.ro

Holy Moses, this improved my site's usability by quite a significant amount. Not only do the pages load faster, adding to cart from a product grid is now seamless whereas before it would take an annoying 1-2 seconds to get any feedback. Thanks to whoever made this and posted it free!

You are most welcome ;)
- the ones who made this and posted it free

Hello Tech Me

Great app. I tested the speed of loading before and after installation. It made the store load faster. Well, you wouldn't notice much but every ms optimization counts.

July 16, 2019

Thanks for your kind words :) Anything Shopify related we can help with, just let us know.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Well we thought!! Let's give it a go.......BOOM absolutly brilliant what more can we say. It works and works very well :-) SHOP PERSONALISED GIFTS

July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words :) I'm glad you like it. Anything Shopify related you need, you know where to find us ;)

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. I could tell right away that my site loaded faster. This is how apps should work. Thank you

Sol + Spirit

I don't normally write reviews.. but I felt compelled to write one for this app. It's actually magic. My mobile speed was 40 and desktop 89, and after installing this app the mobile is 47 and desktop 96. This is actually a big improvement, and the pages now load lightning speed. I'll probably want to do other things like lazy load and minimise java/css, but this is incredible for a free app. Thank you!!!!

Corporate Kit

*Mind Blown*
I literally just installed the app, tried loading my site in incognito mode on chrome and it was super fast.
I was impressed, but I just opened firefox (which I never use) to see if I got the same result....and it was FAST.

Very very impressed guys. I'm going to recommend it to everyone.

July 12, 2019

Words like these are exactly what makes all the hours spent coding worthwhile. We're so happy you're loving the app and we're here for anything else we can help with!

EyeDromic

I wasn't expecting this this is crazy, must give it a try you will love it. and its free what else do you need ?

July 12, 2019

Wow, thanks so much for a lovely review and we're happy that it works well for you. Anything Shopify related you need, we at Kaleido are here to help :)