Page Load Magic

Page Load Magic

by Kaleido

Make website load instantly and increase conversions

Smokerolla Shop

I installed this app and works. Thank you Magic you guys rock you can test it live. I appreciate it

www.smokerolla.com

Gotchyou

This app is deserving of 5 stars. Good deeds to go noticed and this app truly is a MIRACLE worker. Works a charm. Loads stuff instantly, difference is immediately noticeable. Check it out for yourselves - www.gycovered.com

August 16, 2019

Cheers,

Ivanna Vape

Awesome. Thank you so much. It’s really does make everything seem to load more seamlessly and is like magic.
I still need more words - see for yourself www.ivannavape.com.au - this app works miracles.

August 14, 2019

You're most welcome :) Keep rocking!

CITYFARMERS

MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!MAGIC!

August 12, 2019

Thank you very much, it feels really lovely being appreciated.

Motion RC Europe

Be careful of this app, it may actually slow down your site as it did ours! Our page load time went from an average of 4.5s to 5.5s after installing this app in our store. We contacted the developer and asked them if there was a way that we can check if their script files are working properly on our site and actually pre-loading data. Instead of helping us, they simply said that 90% of the stores see an improvement in page load times and 10% do not, so we must be part of the 10%. I asked them a second time if they would simply check our website and see if their scripts are working (perhaps there are other scripts or some other elements of our theme that is conflicting with their code), but they sent the same form email stating that it works for some stores but not others. The reason we say "be careful" is because we do not see any sort of pre-loading, caching or any network activity when using this app. If this app was truly pre-loading data to make pages load faster, we would expect to see some sort of network activity in our dev tools as we hover over images, links, products, etc, but we do not. I rarely give apps 1 star, especially free apps, but given the fact that this app worked opposite as advertised, and because the developer would not offer any assistance to troubleshoot, we thought others should be cautious.

August 12, 2019

We did indeed demonstrate how to test the page speed and told you WHY our app DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO INCREASE the loading time, but I guess it's easier to blame others than to look into your own theme, as we're not your theme developers. No good deed goes unpunished. Thanks for not so honest review.

Shopender

Not a good app. It will lower your page speed. My page speed was decreased by 10% after installing this app.

August 11, 2019

We do appreciate your not so honest review.

Our app doesn't really have the ability to decrease the page speed because it just pre-loads the next page on hover. Thus, it can't increase or decrease the page speed, it just influences the client perception of the page speed.

Best of luck,

NHBshop

Hi there guys, just installed the app, works very fast, thank you for your work in this.
Cheers,
NHBshop

August 10, 2019

Howdy! Thanks and enjoy the app!

TechGadgetShop

It is really awesome this app!!! I recommend it to every Shopify store. My page load so fast that I can decrease the gap between my Link clicks ads and Landing page views. Thank you very much!!

August 9, 2019

Lovely to hear that :)

elján pure

Crazy fast... pow! Going live real soon and even with preview, load time was ⚡️! Can't image when live and the ease in navigating my site. Thank you!

August 8, 2019

Good luck with the launch!

Bubonba

How tha hell's this even legal? hahahha excellent job! Thank you!
I need to leave 100 characters so: visit
Bubonba.com

August 8, 2019

Lol, best review ever! ahahha

Your #1 Shopify Experts and Partners