Page Load Magic

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 12, 2022

I've used this app on several themes and I love that it makes my pages feel faster for users to load. The developers are resourceful and responsive and I'm so happy with the other theme modifications I've also hired them to make in my store.

Jamie Hansen Art
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 22, 2022

My website is instantly faster like magic! I went to my mobile device and was surprised how fast it came up.

Harper29
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Kaleido replied May 23, 2022

We're so glad you like it :) Anything magical for your Shopify you need, don't hesitate to let us know, we're always happy to help

February 17, 2022

Faster page load times are a necessity nowadays. We have worked with Kaleido before and they never disappoint. Recommended for everyone.

Feesheh UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 17, 2022

Great app, easy to install, does what it says. Recommended! Also, the team is very professional and easy to communicate with.

Feesheh Jordan
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
October 27, 2021

Quick to install and has helped decrease page load time. Highly recommend that you try it out for yourself.

Goodwill Wine
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 20, 2021

The app is super easy to install and does exactly what we wanted it to do - make our website faster and better for our customers. Worth every penny!

Miracle Tree
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 1, 2020

This app is absolutely crucial for us, as marketers, seeing an increase in page loading speed is invaluable for increasing conversions, creating a better more user-friendly experience, and making more money. Well done guys!

Modern Decor
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 16, 2020

This app has been crucial in increasing both our customer experience and our conversion rate. We noticed a significant change in page loading speed once we installed, which took us about 15 seconds :) Kaleido is the absolute best company we have worked with and their customer service is insanely fast and helpful. 100% recommend all the way

BlueBlock™ Kids
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 31, 2020

We were looking for an app that could speed up our page loading, and this app does exactly that. It was totally worth it.

AVE + EDAM
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 29, 2020

Buena aplicación. Un buen servicio al cliente, tratando de mejorar la velocidad de carga de la pagina

Happy Sexo