Instant Product Video Ad Maker

Instant Product Video Ad Maker

by Softpulse Infotech

Market your own product in style using instant video maker

SHYLONGBILLIONAIRE

THE WORST APP EVER THE PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS APP SHOULD LOOK FOR FARM WORK '""GET DOWN TO BUSSINESS MAKE A PRODUCT VIDEO FOR ME YOU'RE BRINGING REVIEW THE SLOWEST IN LOADING DOESN'T EVEN WORK 100% MANUAL WORK I DON'T KNOW HOW SHOPIFY STOOP DOO LOW TO ALLOW THIS BRAIN DRAINED PEOPLE TO SHOPIFY

January 24, 2020

There is some misunderstanding. There is nothing to do manually, You just need to insert texts and choose pictures. It will process and create a video based on the template you chosen.
It would be great if you can write us the issue you faced on our support email address : support@shopiapps.in .
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fashionivo

A very poor experience, Please don't add this app to store any way !!! nothing is working for stores

August 19, 2019

We did lot of improvements with easy to use flow and you can create video now within few clicks. And also added new attractive templates. Please write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query with app.
Thank you.

Calloway2130

I'm being forced to write a review first before I can begin and I haven't even tried it yet smh!! See

July 12, 2019

Hi there,

It is totally a misunderstanding. There is nothing like we are forcing to post a review. We just asking if you love our app so far then do us a favor by posting a review.

Thanks.