Instant Review

Collect product reviews & Leverage social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lillymo

Location Australia

I have just installed the Instant review programe and I am now waiting to see the results from this. Its easy to install and use.

Soft Skin Beauty

Je vais regarder si cela va en ma faveur. sinon je vais les supprimes dans ma boutique, juste en peux de patience pour que suis d'acord

EcstaTech Online Tech Store

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Seems easy and effective so far but will see soon enough if I will be adding the 5th star or not. To soon to tell yet but looks promising so far.

LeggingsVilla Fitness Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I would give 5 stars but the app is missing the option to remove the branding. Can this be done? If so please help.

January 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We noted your request and it will be improved better in the furture.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a good day!
Eggflow Support Team

Rebate

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 23 minutes

good job, it's really good but I want to delete the mention proof by Instant review

September 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Can you let us know the detail more about your request? We will improve the app better.

Besides, we hope that you will be received more benefits in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!