4.8
September 21, 2023

CRO / split testing is sooooooo complicated and annoying and as an operator i do NOT want to deal with learning this stuff and have a million other things to worry about running my business. Intelligems was referred to me by an agency I worked with and they are the greatest. They make split testing things so seamless and they do all the heavy lifting so that I can focus on the other important parts of my business.

Hannah P from Intelligems is the greatest and such a helpful POC for me give her a raise HR thx!!

cloudsharks
12 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Incredibly powerful plug and play price testing

Tales.com
3 months using the app
September 27, 2023

One of the most valuable tools I've ever used. We're driving significantly more dollars to our bottom line by price testing with Intelligems

Original Grain
3 months using the app
September 19, 2023

Great product for AB testing - highly recommend it! Especially useful as its a great price point to test and learn things.

melrosehealth
2 months using the app
May 25, 2023

In short, and I don't say this lightly -- Intelligems has been a game changer for improving our business!

We've been running on Shopify Plus for nearly five years; for most of this period, we had a rather uninspiring set of testing tools to employ. Google Optimize was a decent solution for front-end and content optimization, but with the upcoming sunset we've been in search of a tool that combines ease of function with affordability; price and theme testing was manual and annoying.

Intelligems is a truly comprehensive suite of testing tools that makes optimizing nearly any part of our ecommerce experience a breeze. I've been delighted by the core functionality as well as the responsiveness of the team. This is the rare ecommerce SaaS tool that will measurably pay for itself in short order, and I recommend Intelligems to every ecommerce operator serious about conversion and margin optimization (i.e all of us)!

Branch
July 14, 2023

If you believe in making solid decisions based on Data then dont look anywhere else. This App is incredible and it does what it says and more (they are constantly launching new tools). The CS team is superb as well. In this ever changing economic times, having control over profits and revenue and being able to test and track the effect of price/copy changes has been of incredible value to our organization.

LEMONKIND
12 months using the app
October 26, 2022

We used this app for testing both product prices and our free shipping threshold and the results have had a tremendous impact on our business. The Intelligems team is incredibly responsive and has gone above and beyond to help us analyze results and set up customized tests. We cannot recommend them enough!

Ten Little
January 31, 2023

We absolutely love the Intelligems app and team. Using the app leads to real business growth results and has increased revenue for the business significantly. Using the Intelligems app enables us to make data-driven decisions to scale growth. The Intelligems team is top notch and is helpful, reliable and very enjoyable to work with. I would give this app ten stars if I could!

otherworld
August 9, 2023

The best tool and team for getting started with A/B testing. Super hands on support (onboarding, troubleshooting, and even strategy). The tool is easy to use, easy to understand the results, and I always know the Intelligems team will be there to help us out if needed. We've used it so far to test shipping rates and shipping minimums, something we've always been curious about and now we have data to back up our approach.

Jinx
7 months using the app
July 31, 2023

The tests we've run through Intelligems have been a huge success for our store! We've seen some tests provide a 10% revenue increase. Their support is also amazing!

Good Shirts