IntelliPrint

IntelliPrint

by Intelliscale

Automatic invoices, batching, picking and packing lists

My Lash Store

Paid over $4000 to have a custom solution created for printing and shipping. Over 6 months on and the solution is still horribly buggy and overall isn't up to what's on offer from other software out there that integrates with eParcel. I understand that it hasn't been easy for their team given the constraints of the eParcel system and a lack of dev environment, and the team have been reasonably responsive to issues, however I've now wasted hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to be left with a solution that's still not up to standard and doesn't do many of the things I was originally told it would.

Zen Factory Outlet

This app does not even load. After "installation" the animated logo appears for "loading" and nothing happens. What a disappointment. All we want is a way to print ONLINE orders automatically whenever they come in. Shame...

Food Services Of Wa

I can't speak highly enough of the team at IntelliPrint. Service 2nd to none! Brilliant communication, responsive & helpful. This app is everything we need it to be and more, easy to customise and worth every cent. Thanks guys your service is a standout! Highly Recommended.

Westbrothers

Such a fantastic, time saving app. Installation is a piece of cake, the templates are great and the rule system is highly flexible and intuitive. On top of a perfect app, the customer service is second to none, the support team know their product well and their response times are nearly immediate. This is a must have addition for any Shopify store

Shop Dixi

Cannot express how helpful these guys are - super fast response and all fixes/amendment were complete within less than 24 hours - excellent, thank you!

Oakdenedesigns

Absolutely Amazing Software and Service. Jayden has been helping us make amazing dispatch notes that not only help our customers but our production staff make the orders quicker and more easily than ever!! Literally the best service I received from any third party on Shopify. I wish them all the best with the future and looking forward to fully utilizing this app that's going to save both time and money! A worthwhile investment! 5*****

Wildseed Farms

WOW!! I had what I thought would be an impossible task for IntelliPrint, a very complicated fulfillment automated printing process, But Jayden replied immediately to my wishes and was incredibly helpful every step of the way!! I'm blown away by the service and quality of this app, it has really made the impossible, possible!

Parsons Nose

The support these guys offer is amazing. There app allows us to automatically print orders without having to look at Shopify dashboard at all. An order comes in an automatically prints out in our warehouse and the team crack on and send it out. It is a great app with even better support. If you want to save hours of time a week in the Shopify dashboard printing orders then you should try this app. Thanks guys!

Basilique

Since I am a new user of IntelliPrint, I would like to acknowledge the continuous professional customer support. It is interactive with a group of brilliant diligent staff. I am confident that I will be able to explore the vast potential of IntelliPrint soon. Keep up the good work..

Craft Online

Only GREAT things to say about Intelliprint - we have large volumes of orders so needed a robust system with Shopify integration - our cart is now automatically batch printing paid orders as they come in - and the team at Intelli are fantastic, prompt to sort anything, and really know their stuff - would recommend Intelliprint to anyone and everyone! Well done guys - great product!
Previous 1