Reviews (433)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios with its extensive customization options. It's praised for its smart boxing feature, which promotes greener shipping and cost reduction. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer support. The testing feature, allowing merchants to verify their setup before going live, is also valued. It's reported to significantly improve shipping processes by integrating with multiple carrier accounts for accurate rate calculation. It's ideal for businesses with complex shipping needs, including domestic and international shipping, free shipping, oversize items, and complex variants.

November 3, 2021

We had some complex shipping rules, and we received fantastic communication from the support team during the setup process. Highly recommended.

Spot On Fishing Tackle
14 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to leave a review and a recommendation. If you have any concerns with your setup, or if you have any questions about the app, we're here to help!

Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager

September 26, 2022

Incredible support. Ran into a problem due to the very large amount of collections in our store. They helped me fix the issue. The app is very easy to use and set up once you spend a bit of time to understand how it works. It's fast and flexible to obtain shipping rates for any type of business.

WheelWiz
14 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied October 3, 2022

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experiences with Intuitive Shipping. We know you have a choice, and we're glad to hear your experience has been such a positive one. If we can provide any further assistance, or if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

February 11, 2021

Michael was a great help in getting the app set up as I needed. Good product with even better support.

Romans Den
12 days using the app
February 2, 2023

The Intuitive team has been the MOST HELPFUL and KIND group of folks I've worked with to set up my website. Setting up shipping functions that work is by far one of the most complicated tasks in developing a new website and they made the process much easier! The app is quite intuitive (ha!) and they have helpful guides, and are always SO helpful when I reach out. I highly recommend! Thank you Intuitive folks!

R&R Secret Farm
11 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 3, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for the high praise! We are very happy that your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been an exceptional one, and that you're getting the most out of the app, our support team and our self-serve guides. Please let us know if we can help you further should the need arise. Thank you for the enthusiastic recommendation!

January 25, 2018

This app does everything we need shipping wise and has been very well thought out. And the customer service has been incredible. Would highly recommend.

Tom Raffield
10 days using the app
November 8, 2020

I was really struggling to set different prices for regional UK rates and intuitive has completely solved that. The staff have been extremely helpful and responsive and I would strongly recommend working with them.

The Cheese Collective
8 days using the app
April 28, 2020

I installed the app and the team helped me configure my little semi-complex setup exactly how I wanted it. The app has so many configuration options I'm amazed!

Very helpful having the Livechat to discuss the requirements also.

The Cupcake Room
December 10, 2021

I've downloaded and uninstalled so many shipping apps before finding the holy grail which fit my exact business needs. My business is conducted locally however it is divided into many districts and suburbs which all have their own delivery time slots provided by local logistics company. Intuitive Shipping has saved me a lot of headaches and more time on my business. PROS: conditions to fit all types of scenarios (locally or internationally), many options within options, AND/OR conditions (not all apps support OR functions), simplistic and easy to navigate UI and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the app operates within the default flows of Shopify. Many other apps have the delivery options conducted at CART page which can ruin the overall flow, theme, and feeling of the purchasing experience - this app follows the default Shopify flow which consumers are used to with no surprises. Their support is also extremely quick, friendly and helpful. Their team quickly solved a problem I was facing within a few hours - it was within their off-hours but responded once they opened. CONS: A bit of a steep learning curve to fully learn its massive capabilities - the FAQ and help guide is sufficient but wished for more YouTube tutorials from their channel for folow-throughs.

addmeat
Hong Kong SAR
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this! We're elated to hear Intuitive Shipping is exactly what you needed to turn the shipping experience on your store into a positive one. We do appreciate your all of feedback, including your comments about learning the software. We will be adding more video tutorials soon. In the meantime, we do offer free onboarding sessions with our support team to provide businesses with advice on the best way to configure the app based on different shipping requirements. These can be scheduled right from the app's Get Started page any time after installing Intuitive Shipping. If you do need any help in the future, our team is here for you!

March 3, 2023

We just installed this app but have been testing it out for a week now. The best part has been the support team! We had Paul Cann and he was the absolute best!!! Answered all my questions prior to installing the app and while i was testing it out.
The app is great so far too.

Sandbaggy
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied March 13, 2023

We're very happy to hear your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been such a positive one, and that you've been getting the help you needed during the important setup and testing stage. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Paul and our entire support team are here to help if you have any questions or concerns.

October 12, 2022

Love this app! Searched and tested several shipping apps and this one is the best by far. The support is amazing! Have 4 Shopify stores and each one is getting this app installed.

MyRadioStore, Inc.
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied October 13, 2022

Thank you for taking a few moments to share this. We really appreciate it! We know you have a choice, and we're glad you were able to do your due diligence to make sure it was the right one. We look forward to working with you on each of your stores.