Reviews (433)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios with its extensive customization options. It's praised for its smart boxing feature, which promotes greener shipping and cost reduction. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer support. The testing feature, allowing merchants to verify their setup before going live, is also valued. It's reported to significantly improve shipping processes by integrating with multiple carrier accounts for accurate rate calculation. It's ideal for businesses with complex shipping needs, including domestic and international shipping, free shipping, oversize items, and complex variants.

May 31, 2019

Support team responds quickly and is very helpful with setting up the app based on your specific needs and complex scenarios.

STACYC
25 days using the app
March 24, 2021

Amazing product and support. The app literally does anything you may need for shipping - and the support is super helpful and quick

Cavalor Direct
About 17 hours using the app
April 11, 2018

Very helpful and great design!

Abacus Gallery
22 days using the app
October 11, 2019

Great app so far! Shipping settings are very customizable and the support is fantastic! They helped me set up all of my shipping settings from start to finish and were very quick and knowledgeable.

RemodelBox™
15 days using the app
January 25, 2018

This app does everything we need shipping wise and has been very well thought out. And the customer service has been incredible. Would highly recommend.

Tom Raffield
10 days using the app
January 4, 2018

The app itself is brilliant, it has done everything I wanted and needed it to do and was so versatile in how it could be tweaked and changed and adapted to my specific business.

Joel went above and beyond in helping me out. Sending me links to information I needed, walking me through the different steps I needed to know, explaining why he didn't recommend the course of action I had selected with the app (using city names instead of postal code generated shipping zones) and then helping and showing me what I needed to do. Explaining why inputting individual item sizes and weights was not a good idea and encouraging me to go with 5 standard shipping box sizes that will address 99% of my shipping requirements and wont cause issues and higher shipping rates through the Canada Post interface. Being right there when I needed further clarification on something.

I walked away from this experience and purchase with so much respect for Joel and his Intuitive Shipping app. It not only looks after our needs today but can be easily adapted to grow and change with our company

A heartfelt "Thank You" Joel. You are amazing and how everyone that produces a product should stand behind their business and what they are offering!

True Colours Products
6 days using the app
Edited January 23, 2019

Seems to be working well! Their customer technical service is fast and helpful if your a novice like me!

Eastern Bikes
6 days using the app
August 21, 2018

Intuitive Shipping solved ALL of our problems regarding different shipping rules based on customer tags. Their app is user-friendly, easy to navigate and easy to set up. Their customer service is phenomenal as well. We tried many other shipping apps and this is by far the best.

Shoplivylu
4 days using the app
December 1, 2017

There are no shipping apps on shopify that will allow me to customize individual shipping fees based on the box sizes I am shipping out. In the wine business, we are required to ship wine in special packaging which is costly and we need to be able to charge different fees for each of our box sizes in addition to shipping. All the other apps wanted to charge a fortune to customize this solution (i am talking thousands!!) Same with the shopify developers, they wanted to charge a fortune! Then I found this app and gave it a try. The customer support is awesome. If I have a question, i email and get a response. He even spent HOURS on the the phone helping me learn the system and how to customize the shipping settings to my stores individual shipping needs. Most people will not need hours to set this up. I just had a lot of specific package sizes and shipping scenarios I needed to set up. There is NO OTHER APP LIKE THIS ONE. All the other apps still use a one size fits all approach. Shipping is not one size fits all and neither should your shipping capabilities.
I GIVE THIS APP AND THE DEVELOPER, JOEL, 5 STARS!

Taylors Wine Shop
4 days using the app
July 1, 2021

Helped me get a free shipping rate for non-wholesale customers for a promo over a holiday weekend. I was able to get what i needed quickly and without much friction.

Gameness