Reviews (440)

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios with its extensive customization options. It's praised for its smart boxing feature, which promotes greener shipping and cost reduction. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer support. The testing feature, allowing merchants to verify their setup before going live, is also valued. It's reported to significantly improve shipping processes by integrating with multiple carrier accounts for accurate rate calculation. It's ideal for businesses with complex shipping needs, including domestic and international shipping, free shipping, oversize items, and complex variants.

January 17, 2022

This will make is so easy and i must say it is easy to use and understand great hope to see this work on POS

Smart Watch South Africa
South Africa
2 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share this! If we can assist you or answer any questions you might have, please reach out to our support team. We're here to help!

When using Intuitive Shipping with Shopify POS, if you're using POS Lite, it doesn't support shipping options, so it won't interact with our system. If you're using POS Pro, orders that require shipping will pull shipping rates from our system as they do for online checkout.

February 1, 2023

great service! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Living Barrel
2 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 3, 2023

Thank you very much for this very brief and very enthusiastic review! Our team is always here to continue providing the great service you have come to know and expect, so please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Edited September 23, 2020

Very customizable app. Was able to group # of items per shipping container, and automatically charge for a second container if more items were purchased. Able to set different conditions for different product types. Support has been amazing, pre- and post-purchase. Highly recommend

Music Posters And More
August 19, 2022

I signed up because Paul is brilliant and the only reason I will keep paying for this app. Excellent app and reliable support.

Studio Ready
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for sharing this! We're glad your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been such a positive one. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We think Paul is pretty amazing, too!

Edited November 5, 2019

Customer support has responded to me within an hour each time I've asked a question. Their app documentation is also really good.

I was able to build the exact shipping scenarios for my carrier accounts through Intuitive's interface AND test all of it for free on my own schedule with their amazing test mode feature.

If you want to collect exact shipping charges for all of your shipping zones and create specific rules for users based on tags as well this app will get it done.

Trxstle
August 27, 2022

I use this app to manage different vendors and specific shipping requirements for each of them. Honestly, this app made it a breeze! The customer service is stellar! Even if you think it's complicated they made it seem like it was pretty standard and out-the-box. Would definitely recommend it!

Keltur
About 23 hours using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied September 7, 2022

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate the kinds words about Intuitive Shipping and our support team. We're here to help if you have any questions or concerns.

February 23, 2022

I just installed this and so far so good. I will say this has been the easiest app for me to set-up on my own. Shipping is calculating properly and I am thankful for that because shipping has been a pain!

Captivating Candle Supply
About 20 hours using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 25, 2022

Thanks for taking a few moments to share this. We know that shipping can be complex, and that every store has unique requirements, so it's great to hear this feedback about our ease-of-use. If you do run into any challenges, or if you have questions about Intuitive Shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!

March 24, 2021

Amazing product and support. The app literally does anything you may need for shipping - and the support is super helpful and quick

Cavalor Direct
About 17 hours using the app
Edited December 2, 2017

This app is a DREAM!

My shop (www.tanninaquatics.com) utilizes two different shipping options for some unique products, as well as a variety of international options. I was tearing my hair out trying to find an app that could accommodate my needs. That's when I saw a forum post on this product. I went for it and am completely blown away! Not only does this app overcome any shortcomings of the basic Shopify shipping, it's literally the answer to all of your shipping customization prayers. The potential for customizations is unlimited.

I shot an email to Sharon on a Friday night- and not only did she get back to me the next morning with a "Yeah, we CAN do that!"- she offered to have me set up a Skype session THAT DAY with Joel, the developer...and he not only talked me through the process, but made numerous helpful suggestions and took the time to explain how the logic worked...and he LISTENED to what I needed. I'm a complete doofus on the tech side, but Joel made this a pleasant and straightforward process! Integration with Shopify is super easy and...well, surprisingly INTUITIVE- like the name! This is literally like having a custom shipping program. And with individuals like Sharon and Joel standing behind what they do, it's incredibly satisfying to work with them.

These people absolutely love what they do and it shows! I see this app becoming THE custom shipping app for many Shopify stores. I would not hesitate for a second to get this app and take advantage of the amazing service that they offer! I don't usually jump for joy about stuff like this, but Intuitive Shipping is really helping me to take my business to the next level with this app!

Do yourself a favor and check this one out! And tell everyone you know once you get it installed!

-Scott

Tannin Agatics
About 10 hours using the app
July 1, 2021

Helped me get a free shipping rate for non-wholesale customers for a promo over a holiday weekend. I was able to get what i needed quickly and without much friction.

Gameness