Low stock email alert
Get an email notifying you of low inventory levels so you can restock immediately.
Forecast low-stock in advance!
With Inventory Forecasting, you'll now know how much stock to keep on hand to meet projected sales.
Never miss a sale!
With alerts and forecasts you'll never be out of stock.
Stockbot lets you know when your stock is low
- Want to know which products in your store are running low on inventory?
- Want to get a daily email with low-stock products so you can reorder stock?
- How about forecasting sales so you can restock ahead of time?
When it comes to tracking low-stock products, we are all you need!
How does Stockbot work? Simple!
- You set a low-stock alert level and your email preference : Daily/ Weekly/ Hourly.
- When any variant's inventory falls below your low-stock alert level we include it in the report emailed to you.
- There is no limit on the number of email recipients
- An Excel-friendly report file is attached with every email
What other features does Stockbot have? Glad you asked!
- You can set low-stock alert levels on specific products or variants or even collections
- Don't want to wait for the low-stock email? The app has a web report online displaying the latest low-stock variants.
- Want to be emailed as soon as a variant runs low on stock? Try the Hourly option which checks for low-stock on the hour 24x7
- Inventory Forecasting feature allows you to restock even before an SKU reaches low-stock levels. SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) refers to any variant that can be purchased by a customer
How does Inventory Forecasting work?
- Using your store's past sales history the app can forecast future sales of every SKU
- It identifies SKUs that are about to go low-stock using forecasted sales and inventory-on-hand
- Forecasting saves you from losing sales because you can now replenish your stock before they sell out.
- The app also identifies SKUs with Slow Sales to help you better manage inventory costs.
Does the app change the look of my store?
No! the app does not change anything on your store. The app only reads the latest inventory and product information from Shopify to put together the low-stock report
How do I start the "all access" Free Trial for the app?
- During installation when you land on the billing plans page, click the link at the top of the page that says "Click here to start your 14-day Free Trial" .
- This grants access to all features for 14 days.
- When the free trial ends, you will NOT be automatically billed.
- You can choose a billing plan at the end of the free trial or anytime during the free trial
- We've been helping Shopify stores manage inventory for the past 5 years under the StoreBuilder brand.
- We offer amazing customer support and regularly add features based on customer feedback
Pricing 14-day free trial
Daily/Weekly email alerts
Set alerts on store, product or variant
Exclude products or variants you don't want to be alerted about
All features in Basic plan
Hourly email alerts
Real-time low stock web report
All features in Pro plan
Forecast Sales & Re-Order quantity
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.